Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recognizing Other BGF Members

+2
Dillonus
clovesevina
6 posters

Go down

Recognizing Other BGF Members Empty Recognizing Other BGF Members

Post by clovesevina Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 am

Wouldn't it be cool if BGF members had their own special question to ask people in Bearville, and only other BGF members would know the answer?

I thought this would be kind of funny and randomso that no one else would know the answer:

Q: When does the poodle dance?
A: Midnight.

It actually took a while to figure something out because so many words aren't in the dictionary. But I kind of wanted some input, I mean, what do you guys think? Because we can't ask people if they go on BGF can we?
Recognizing Other BGF Members I_didn10

What do you guys think? I think it'd be cool to have our own official secret question to ask on Bearville! Recognizing Other BGF Members 143839
clovesevina
clovesevina
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Recognizing Other BGF Members Empty Re: Recognizing Other BGF Members

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:51 am

It seems Bearville already knows about us, LOL. But yeah, that does sound like a good idea. Maybe Admin will see this! Recognizing Other BGF Members 203437
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Yeah that sounds cool. Wait didn't chloerocks joined this forum? I just know that maxine joined it in i think 2009.
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm

We always wondered why our forum name appears red, it's not a bad word. Recognizing Other BGF Members 597500

Anyhow, I like the idea of secret questions and answers, like a secret code! Haha!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:55 pm

@Lexi ikr? so if I ask someone if they're from bearville guide, I have to say ''bear guide'' instead of bearville guide. Recognizing Other BGF Members 1107968042

i do quite like this idea. i think we should make a poll so everyone could vote on several ideas? then the winning question will be our secret code/question. also, there should be a deadline too!
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:37 am

I'm pretty sure the forum name appears red on BABV because a lot of people spammed it to promote the site when safe open chat came out... I know I did that with some of my friends lol.

I like the idea of a secret question. It's cute~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down