Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of...

+3
MollyFlyer
sandyverybeary3
GwynethLove
7 posters

Go down

What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... Empty What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of...

Post by GwynethLove Mon May 21, 2012 6:40 am

MY LONELINESS
I kinda feel lonely on BGF now cuz nobody is communicating on here cuz of school & stuff. But I predict in the summer we'll be having everyone returning to BGF, posting nonstop and VERY CRAZY! Can't wait to see my old and new BGF buddies communicating again! (We had a blast last time! xDD) Besides, I already have a chill that I'm stuck as a survivor from the Titanic, lonely and wishing a boat would come and take me home, which is almost like the loneliness on BGF, no Chatbox, not many online, it needs CHUCKIE!
WHAT SOME OF YOU REMIND ME OF
I loved it when Chuck/Chuckie calls me Gwynnie, it made me think of him when I brought my little cousin to Chuck E. Cheese's and there was a i not there between Chuck i E. and made remember him.. (sigh) Those happy days...And when Cheer reminded me of my brother's basketball cheer team, Cheer came up to me. sandyverybeary3 reminded me of the sand at the beach, lilteddybear,Bear,and karenbearhug all remind me of bears at BABW,Cybearguides remind me of police officers (true), muffinatormaniac has reminded me of muffins, GlitterL and LoraDazzle4 have reminded me of glitter because its dazzling and beautiful, MarkSafariBear19 (my close buddy)have reminded of the zookeeper I saw at the zoo. (Mark, I hope you're not reading this xDD cuz you told me he WAS creepy.)and many others have made me what I am today. Even if I didn't type your name, you're all the best at something that makes me feel that what I see reminds me of something about y'all. But I dunno what reminds me of me. But thank you all for being great people!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... Empty Re: What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of...

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 am

AWW! i'm touched that you mentioned me. you know, I am named after the Sandy Beary Island on bearville What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... 143839 kidding my username is after my first Build-a-bear... And Gwyneth, you remind me of my Best Friend from kindergarten whose name is Gwen! hahahaha What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... 465488
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... Empty Re: What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of...

Post by GwynethLove Mon May 21, 2012 7:04 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:AWW! i'm touched that you mentioned me. you know, I am named after the Sandy Beary Island on bearville What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... 143839 kidding my username is after my first Build-a-bear... And Gwyneth, you remind me of my Best Friend from kindergarten whose name is Gwen! hahahaha What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... 465488

Haha, i should have mentioned the Sandy Beary Island, but thats really funny, reminding YOU of a kindergarten bff LOL
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 am

Yeah! We need to reignite the flame, start posting more -- bring back rewards for most posts in a week!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon May 21, 2012 12:55 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Yeah! We need to reignite the flame, start posting more -- bring back rewards for most posts in a week!

yeah! didn't we do like a monthly posting contest last summer? well it wasn't really a contest because i remember i had the most posts in either August or July and I didn't get anything... oh well we should defiantly do that again it was sooo much fun
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 pm

I want to work on earning more achievements, and crack the top 100 posters (I need about 400 more, not an easy task when there's not many conversations going on). I want the RPs to start up again -- I created a bunch of characters I loved, but never got to do anything with them.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon May 21, 2012 1:34 pm

yeah, this think i've gotten a few achievements since like September and i miss role playing too. there are so many ones that I'm in that were so much fun. i've given up even checking each role play now...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm

I check in on the forum every now and then; I'm the most recent poster for most of the games I'm in, so it's easy to keep track.

I miss the RPs -- Quest of Arcadia, Space Cadets, Lost, and the Hogwarts game . . . actually, I might try restarting the Space Cadets one myself, if there's any interest.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon May 21, 2012 2:24 pm

ME ME ME OOOO PICK ME!! hahaha i miss that one. i liked the spy one too
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm rereading it for inspiration. New rule: Applicants must at least have some vague qualification to become an astronaut. Otherwise, my character will be really weirded out by all the kids with no training running around.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon May 21, 2012 2:36 pm

like me (my character) lol no expirence What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... 143839
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon May 21, 2012 2:51 pm

They don't have to have been an astronaut, but there are pretty strict rules about who can even apply to the program. I'm working out a reason to loosen them, but it's better to have a character who's at least graduated high school.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed May 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Yeah i am lonely too i wish there was more action here and i am also trying to get on the top ten list but its kinda hard right now when there is nothing to post.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Okay, giving the RP a shot if anyone wants to work out a character!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 am

All I know its gonna return 2 crazy nonstop soon xDD
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Sun May 27, 2012 12:55 pm

I just wish this forum would be very active again soon..
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw❤
I feel lonely too! I remember when this was like a bomb and everybody posted every five minutes!
I miss so much people that used to be here, like Chrissy and Ashley, back in 2010.
The chatbox should be open more often and people should post more! I seriously need new achievments What Some BGF Members Remind Me Of... Icon_razz
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon May 28, 2012 10:18 am

Achievements FTW! I'm not entirely sure what some of mine mean or how I got 'em, but I value them nonetheless.

Come on, people -- we can return this board to its former glory! And if anyone else wants to start up an RP, I'll join that one too!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 am

lol i've started a couple earlier in the year they didn't go anywhere... i think maybe somebody will take interest in them during the summer...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by clovesevina Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 am

Yeah hopefully we will have more people over the summer. It's kind of like a summer camp, it's mostly empty during the year and usually full in the summer!
clovesevina
clovesevina
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down