Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.-

2 posters

Go down

The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.- Empty The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.-

Post by SkylarRockin Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 pm

I live in a world... of dark ages... and dark people. They don't care
about us.. and we... don't care about them. The fact of the matter is
is that your faith must be strong here, or you will suffer.. like my friend,
Isis. The dark has taken over her body, transforming her into things she's not.
Making her different and insane. She's hurting... she kills... she isn't.. normal.
Its as if an evil source has climbed into her body.. and sucked everything nice
out of her. She hurts people BADLY. We don't know what to do... she's gone.

"WE MUST FORCE HER OUT OF THIS TOWN, ISABELLA." Herman had screamed,
pushing the table a little bit, which scared me quite a bit.
"She is my only friend, Herman. I can't let her go.. even if she is evil." I replied back
with misty eyes. He noticed I said "Only Friend" and began to come over. SLAP. Right across my face. A red hand print to my face, his cold palm. I held back my tears as I sit on the floor.. waiting for another move. He then picked me up by my ear.
"CHILD, YOU HAVE MANY FRIENDS. WE ARE TAKING HER OUT AND WE DON'T CARE
WHAT YOU THINK, NOW OFF!" Plop. I fell to the floor and ran out of that TERRIBLE and GROSS room. I wasn't going to stop him... I was too afraid I would get hit again.
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.- Empty Re: The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.-

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am

Sounds like a great movie, one thing that will make sure watch it will be the that there is a person named Isabella. Oh how I love That name.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.- Empty Re: The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.-

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

ItalianPrincess wrote:Sounds like a great movie, one thing that will make sure watch it will be the that there is a person named Isabella. Oh how I love That name.
Yess!! I loved that name for her character. I kinda got this
from the Hunger Games. Its not like it at ALL. But I decided to
work on this when I saw all the action movies coming out!! The Dark *PREVIEW/TRAILER* 11 AND UP ONLY. Some scenes are violent for a trailer. -.- 465488
( But I really wanna see the Women in Black. )
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down