Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!?

+5
AbbeyAllHeart2737
xoxoclaryxoxo22
LoraDazzle4
Daize
AllieKat
9 posters

Go down

Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? Empty Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!?

Post by AllieKat Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:43 am

Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? 160811 Oh my gosh! It was so good! I just loved every second of it! Tell me what you guys thought about it?

And if you haven't seen it, SEE IT NOW! It was the best trailer out of the whole series!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? Empty Re: Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!?

Post by Daize Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:44 am

Wow, it looks real intense. I don't really like Twilight, and yeah, I've read all the books and seen the three movies so far, but I wanna see this movie.
LOL, Carslisle's [can't spell his name] like, a redhead now (not that that's a bad thing, it just doesn't suit him very much)
I'm kind of surprised to see that they're including so much in just the first part.
It looks like she's already five months in, and they show the Volturi as well. I guess they're going to make the ending longer (when they all get witnesses, and probably the epilogue)
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? Empty Re: Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:42 am

Yeeeees (:
I saw it long ago, but the new one is so good♥
I can't wait to se the movie o:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 am

Yeah I saw that trailer already!!! I'm going to the movies to see breaking dawn , did you saw Jacob when he got the invitation,,,,,,omgggggg I love themmmmm,,,,IF I WAS BELLA I WILL GET JACOB AND EDWARD LOL!!Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? 3494493907)))
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:46 am

OMG YESSSS! I cant wait to see it me and my friends have had 2 sleep overs the first we watched twilight then we watched new moon! Next week or so were watching eclipse then all of us are going to the premiere of breaking dawn!!!!!
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

Yes I haave <3 It is so awesome! I really wanna watch the movie!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:28 am

I am so excited for the movie! I think this is going to be the best out of the series!

Daize: That's exactly what I said to my mom, they showed a lot in the trailer, as much as I loved it I wish they did not show that much. It was pretty much the whole movie!

LoraDazzle4: Me either! So excited!

xoxoclaryxoxo22: Me too I want them both!!

AleciaAutumn10: Me too! I want to watch it so bad!

AbbeyAllHeart2737: That's so cool! I wish I had some obesessed twilight friends to have sleepovers with me Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? 3483496927

I think that my favorite scene to see on the big screen is either the part where Bella attacks Jake, or when you see Renesmee for the first time! I am so excited to see her! What is your favorite scene to see from the book?

AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 am

I want to see Bella in pain. Haha ;3 Actually, I wanna see the part where Edward and Jacob come to some understanding, and where Alice and Jake kind of become friends.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:53 am

Bahaha! You and me both, I want her to suffer, DIE DIE!!!........oops. *smacks insanity back inside and locks it in its cage* sorry. I can't wait to see them as friends, I forgot about that, I hope they add that too Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Haha Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? Icon_razz
They probably will. It pretty much builds the whole climax of the book. You're right though, they showed way too much. And kind of in the exact order the story is in. If they mixed it up a little, it might have been less revealing. From their marriage, to Jacob getting upset, to their time in Brazil, and whatever happens next and then next and then next.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:07 am

I wanna see Renesmee, and I wanna see when they call all of those witnesses when the Volturi come. They better have her as I have her imagined >:]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Yeah that would have been better, and I have no idea how this movie is PG-13, stumbled across leaked footage (keyword: stumbled! Didn't want to spoil it!) of the *cough* honeymoon *cough*. O_O

Did you see the actress who plays Renesmee yet?
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 pm

I know what you mean xP

I just Googled who was playing Renesmee, it's Mackenzie Foy. She's a cute little girl (:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 am

I know! She is perfect, can't wait to see how she looks in costume bounce
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? Empty saw it saturday at the movies

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:38 pm

wow! I have not seen the newest trailor of it yet. I must go watch it!
I saw a brief preview at the movies but not all of that was in it.

Update*** Just saw the trailor for it when I went to see Abduction movie Saturday at the movie theatre.
Awesome!! Awesome! Awesome! I have read all of the twighlight book series several times and can't wait for the movie to come out in November! Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? 465488

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just saw it saturday at movie theatre)
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Menace Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:00 am

Haven't seen it
Menace
Menace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:47 am

That's awesome! How was Abduction? Was it good? I want to see it with my momma Anybody see the new Breaking Dawn trailer!? 465488

You need to Menace!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:22 pm

No, I'm not into twilight.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down