Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv

4 posters

Go down

blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv Empty blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv

Post by lilteddybear Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:27 pm

can somebody please make me a siggie and avvie with these pictures they are miranda lambert and blake shelton and have like a backgroud of like hunting or something please

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/74/38/54/blake_11.png
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv Empty Re: blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv

Post by Daize Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Hunting? Or do you mean, like some kind of forest?
I'm pretty sure Blake and Miranda don't hunt blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv Icon_razz
Also, do you want, in the back, like, a picture of Blake and Miranda [like, blended in-ish?]
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv Empty Re: blake shelton and miranda lambert avvie and siggie from babv

Post by lilteddybear Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:15 pm

they do hunt a bunch and the pictures are from babv so kind of some deer blended in the back
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:18 pm

lilteddybear wrote:they do hunt a bunch and the pictures are from babv so kind of some deer blended in the back
Woah, seriously? I never imagined that they would, but um, okay.
I'll try (:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:58 am

I tried, plus I did several ones, cause I coudn't decide hehe.
---
Spoiler:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:26 am

LoraDazzle4 wrote:
I tried, plus I did several ones, cause I coudn't decide hehe.
---
Spoiler:

thank you soo much
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:27 am

i am still open for graphics i just love the art work that you guys do
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:54 am

cool work:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down