Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie

4 posters

Go down

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Empty Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:00 am

I really really want a siggie that has a blend of Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert on it. Is there anyone that is willing to make me one. I have a really great avvie but i really want a siggie. The only thing that I ask is that Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert is on it, other than that use your creativity. I am not picky at all so just be creative

Last edited by lilteddybear on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Empty Re: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:03 am

i'll work on it, so you want a pic of both of them together or a blend of seperate pics of both of them
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Empty Re: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 am

kind of a blend of pictures of the both of them like maybe two pictures of them together blended, does that make sense
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 am

Best time to meet to take your picture or post a picture you want used:
Background color:
Font style:
Font color:
Additional background add-ons:
Animated(yes/no):

Can you please try and fill this out?
I will try tho Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 am

Do you want an Avvie or a Siggy; Cause in the post you say siggie, but in the title you say Avvie Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 1107968042.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 am

lilteddybear wrote:kind of a blend of pictures of the both of them like maybe two pictures of them together blended, does that make sense
they don't really have many closeups together, so can i just take pictures of them individually?
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:07 am

okay that works sweet
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 am

LoraDazzle4 wrote:Do you want an Avvie or a Siggy; Cause in the post you say siggie, but in the title you say Avvie Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 1107968042.

My bad a siggie lol
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 am

BABV Username: Lilteddybear
Best time to meet to take your picture or post a picture you want used: any pictures with miranda lambert and blake shelton
Background color: any
Font style: any
Font color: any
Additional background add-ons:none
Animated(yes/no): no
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 am

sorry if its not good ~ not good at blends Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 597500

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Lilteddybear

Code:
[IMG]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/katiexbutterfliii/lilteddybear.png[/IMG]

tinypic wasn't working so i had to make a photobucket just to upload this Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Icon_razz
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 am

katiesweet10 wrote:sorry if its not good ~ not good at blends Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 597500

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Lilteddybear

Code:
[IMG]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/katiexbutterfliii/lilteddybear.png[/IMG]

tinypic wasn't working so i had to make a photobucket just to upload this Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Icon_razz

thank you soo much katie
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 am

your welcome, i put pink since when you ordered in my shop you asked for pink and brown, but i didn't want to make the text brown, and i didn't want to make it brown and black, so i made it black and pink Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 465488
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 am

katiesweet10 wrote:your welcome, i put pink since when you ordered in my shop you asked for pink and brown, but i didn't want to make the text brown, and i didn't want to make it brown and black, so i made it black and pink Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 465488

thanks pink or purple are my fav colors
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:34 am

np and nice to know that Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 702243357
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 am

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Xqlyz8
Code:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/xqlyz8.jpg[/IMG]
Here it is! If you want any changes, tell me Asap Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 610897
Sorry I didn't blelnd it :l
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:55 am

LoraDazzle4 wrote:
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie Xqlyz8
Code:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/xqlyz8.jpg[/IMG]
Here it is! If you want any changes, tell me Asap Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Siggie 610897
Sorry I didn't blelnd it :l

thank you sooo much
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down