Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

+6
DemiDiva479
servineallheart321
LoraDazzle4
xoxoclaryxoxo22
AleciaAutumn10
AllieKat
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club Empty The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by AllieKat Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 am

Welcome to the Twilight Saga Official Fan Club!
You all will make intriguing immortals…

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 30ayxsl
Banner by: AleciaAutumn10!

Info on the series:

Twilight is a series of four vampire-themed fantasy romance novels by American author Stephenie Meyer. It charts a period in the life of Isabella "Bella" Swan, a teenage girl who moves to Forks, Washington, and falls in love with a 104-year-old vampire named Edward Cullen. The series is told primarily from Bella's point of view, with the epilogue of Eclipse and Part II of Breaking Dawn being told from the viewpoint of character Jacob Black, a werewolf. The unpublished Midnight Sun is a retelling of the first book, Twilight, from Edward Cullen's point of view. The novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, which tells the story of a newborn vampire who appeared in Eclipse, was published on June 5, 2010 as a hardcover book and on June 7 as a free online ebook.[1]The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide, a definitive encyclopedic reference with nearly 100 full color illustrations, was released in bookstores on April 12, 2011.[2]
Since the release of the first novel, Twilight, in 2005, the books have gained immense popularity and commercial success around the world. The series is most popular among young adults; the four books have won multiple awards, most notably the 2008 British Book Award for "Children's Book of the Year" for Breaking Dawn,[3] while the series as a whole won the 2009 Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Book.[4]
As of October 2010, the series has sold over 116 million copies worldwide[5] with translations into at least 38 different languages around the globe.[6][7] The four Twilight books have consecutively set records as the biggest selling novels of 2008 on the USA Today Best-Selling Books list[8] and have spent over 235 weeks on the New York Times Best Seller list for Children's Series Books.[9]
Thus far, the first three books have been made into a series of motion pictures by Summit Entertainment; the film adaptation of Twilight was released in 2008 and the second, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, was released on November 20, 2009.[10] The third film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, was released June 30, 2010. The fourth book, Breaking Dawn is split into two movies. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 is to be released November 18, 2011. The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 is to be released November 16, 2012. (from Wikipedia)

Note from Host:
Hello I’m AllieKat! But you can call me Allie. I discovered Twilight in early 2009 and fell in love! I have read all the books and have seen all the movies and I am pumped to see the last two. I am hoping to find some other BABV playing Twi-Hards on here and I would be very happy if you joined.
Welcome!
-Allie

RULES:
• Please no Twilight haters on this thread; you wouldn’t want people to bash what you like would you?
• No opposing teams fighting, you can debate but not to the point where words can be hurtful.
• Please do not post spoilers of any kind from the books and/or movies without a warning before. Some fans have not read and/or seen the movies.
• All BG rules apply and will be followed.
• Please no going off topic.
• To make sure you have read the rules thoroughly and agree to them, the secret word is, ‘Nessie’. You need to put ‘Nessie’ at the end of your member form.

Username:

Favorite Book from the Saga?:

Favorite Movie from the Saga?:

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?:

Will you be active in this group?;

Do you agree to the rules?:

Secret Word:

I will be looking for a co-owner when I have enough members in the group, PM me if you are interested.

Members:

Team Vampire
Coven Leader:xoxoclaryxoxo22
1. horsegal1235
2. Test

Team Werewolf:
Alpha: LoraDazzle4
1. AleciaAutumn10

Team Switzerland:
1.DemiDiva479

Uniforms

Werewolf: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 1gknpi

Vampire: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 214sci9

Club Icons and Siggies:

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club Vyry41

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 805ce910

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by AllieKat on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 am; edited 15 times in total
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:33 am

Username: AleciaAutumn10

Favorite Book from the Saga?: Breaking Dawn. I just love how everything works out<3

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Honestly, I don't really like the movies. I hate how they depicted it, and the casting too. But if I had to choose, I would probably choose Eclipse.

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Werewolves<3

Will you be active in this group?: Definitely. As long as the club's active.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yepp.

Secret Word: Nessie.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by AllieKat Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 am

Welcome to the pack Alecia!

Me too! I don't know why a lot of fans hated it! Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of Kristen Stewart, but I actually could not imagine the series without her now.

Thanks for joining! Jacob will be pleased to have another pack member! The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 pm

AllieKat wrote:Welcome to the pack Alecia!

Me too! I don't know why a lot of fans hated it! Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of Kristen Stewart, but I actually could not imagine the series without her now.

Thanks for joining! Jacob will be pleased to have another pack member! The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488

I found her acting horrible. It just seemed awkward. I'll start working on a banner tomorrow. Are there any specific size requirements?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Username: Xoxoclaryxoxo22 or clarachocolate53

Favorite Book from the Saga?:Eclipse

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Twilight:)

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Vampires!The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488

Will you be active in this group?: yes

Do you agree to the rules?: of course:)

xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:Welcome to the pack Alecia!

I found her acting horrible. It just seemed awkward. I'll start working on a banner tomorrow. Are there any specific size requirements?

Awesome! uh just like a large siggy, not sure maybe a bit bigger than mine The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 pm

xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:Username: Xoxoclaryxoxo22 or clarachocolate53

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Vampires!The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488

Welcome Clara! I am so happy you joined! You shall make an intriguing immortal...

Awesome! My favorite is Breaking Dawn, but I love the part when Edward tells Jacob to go fetch a space heater The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 3494493907

Twilight is actually not my cup of tea, my eyes hurt everytime I watch it because of the blue The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 3483496927 HAHA!

Now for the most basic question...what is your diet??? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 160811
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

AllieKat wrote:

Welcome Clara! I am so happy you joined! You shall make an intriguing immortal...

Awesome! My favorite is Breaking Dawn, but I love the part when Edward tells Jacob to go fetch a space heater The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 3494493907

Twilight is actually not my cup of tea, my eyes hurt everytime I watch it because of the blue The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 3483496927 HAHA!

Now for the most basic question...what is your diet??? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 160811
hahahh lol:)) my diet??What do you mean??
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 am

Username: LoraDazzle4

Favorite Book from the Saga?: Twilight

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Eclipse The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Werewolves. [I love Taylor Launter hehe]

Will you be active in this group?; Yeees (:

Do you agree to the rules?: Yuup C:

Secret Word: Nessie
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:25 am

xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:

Gasp! I mean, do you drink the people stuff or are ya a veggie vamp? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 3494493907
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 am

LoraDazzle4 wrote:Username: LoraDazzle4

Favorite Book from the Saga?: Twilight

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Eclipse The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Werewolves. [I love Taylor Launter hehe]

Will you be active in this group?; Yeees (:

Do you agree to the rules?: Yuup C:

Secret Word: Nessie

Welcome to the pack Lora!

Yeah it seems that a lot of people love Eclipse (I think my favorite is Breaking Dawn hehe and I haven't seen it yet!)

And he loves you too The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 am

OK I have just come up with uniforms!

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 2l8djxg

Werewolf:
Head-phones tee in black
Distressed Denim shorts in dark blue
Canvas shoes in black

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 2afgzrn

Vampire:
Ruffle front top in dark blue
Denim skinny jeans in black
Mary Jane heels in black

When we get some Switzerland people those uniforms will be out.

Once I get enough members, I will be assigning an alpha and a coven leader. For the werewolves there will be an alpha to oversee the pack for their patrol on BABV! Then a coven leader for the vampires, to hunt the innocent citzens of BABV or their furry friends The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 207416

I will oversee the Switzerland clan (if we get members, come on! You know you want them both!)

We need more members, join! Once the werewolves and the vampires get at least 5 members then I will pick the alpha and coven leader. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 610897
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 am

AllieKat wrote:

Info on the series:

Twilight is a series of four vampire-themed fantasy romance novels by American author Stephenie Meyer. It charts a period in the life of Isabella "Bella" Swan, a teenage girl who moves to Forks, Washington, and falls in love with a 104-year-old vampire named Edward Cullen. The series is told primarily from Bella's point of view, with the epilogue of Eclipse and Part II of Breaking Dawn being told from the viewpoint of character Jacob Black, a werewolf. The unpublished Midnight Sun is a retelling of the first book, Twilight, from Edward Cullen's point of view. The novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, which tells the story of a newborn vampire who appeared in Eclipse, was published on June 5, 2010 as a hardcover book and on June 7 as a free online ebook.[1]The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide, a definitive encyclopedic reference with nearly 100 full color illustrations, was released in bookstores on April 12, 2011.[2]
Since the release of the first novel, Twilight, in 2005, the books have gained immense popularity and commercial success around the world. The series is most popular among young adults; the four books have won multiple awards, most notably the 2008 British Book Award for "Children's Book of the Year" for Breaking Dawn,[3] while the series as a whole won the 2009 Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Book.[4]
As of October 2010, the series has sold over 116 million copies worldwide[5] with translations into at least 38 different languages around the globe.[6][7] The four Twilight books have consecutively set records as the biggest selling novels of 2008 on the USA Today Best-Selling Books list[8] and have spent over 235 weeks on the New York Times Best Seller list for Children's Series Books.[9]
Thus far, the first three books have been made into a series of motion pictures by Summit Entertainment; the film adaptation of Twilight was released in 2008 and the second, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, was released on November 20, 2009.[10] The third film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, was released June 30, 2010. The fourth book, Breaking Dawn is split into two movies. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 is to be released November 18, 2011. The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 is to be released November 16, 2012. (from Wikipedia)

Note from Host:
Hello I’m AllieKat! But you can call me Allie. I discovered Twilight in early 2009 and fell in love! I have read all the books and have seen all the movies and I am pumped to see the last two. I am hoping to find some other BABV playing Twi-Hards on here and I would be very happy if you joined.
Welcome!
-Allie

RULES:
• Please no Twilight haters on this thread; you wouldn’t want people to bash what you like would you?
• No opposing teams fighting, you can debate but not to the point where words can be hurtful.
• Please do not post spoilers of any kind from the books and/or movies without a warning before. Some fans have not read and/or seen the movies.
• To make sure you have read the rules thoroughly and agree to them, the secret word is, ‘Nessie’. You need to put ‘Nessie’ at the end of your member form.

Username:
servineallheart
Favorite Book from the Saga?: twilight

twilight zone
Vampires

yes

yes of course
Secret Word:
vampires
I will be looking for a co-owner when I have enough members in the group, PM me if you are interested.

Members:

Team Vampire
1. Xoxoclaryxoxo22

Team Werewolf:
1. AleciaAutumn10
2. LoraDazzle4

Team Switzerland:

We need a banner for this group, so I have decided that I will let you guys make it! I will choose the one I think fits best for the group.

RULES FOR CONTEST:
• Must have The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club written on the banner.
• Must support both teams not just vampire or just werewolf.
• No more than two entries per member.
• Banner needs to be based on the whole saga. Example, no New Moon only banners. It must include all four books (and movies).

Entry Form,

How many banners are you entering? (The limit is two):

Have you read the rules for the contest?:

Hope you enjoy!
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 am

servineallheart321 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:

Info on the series:

Note from Host:
Welcome!
-Allie

RULES:

Username:
servineallheart

twilight zone
Vampires

yes

yes of course
Secret Word:
vampires

Members:

Team Vampire
1. Xoxoclaryxoxo22
2.servineallheart321

Team Werewolf:
1. AleciaAutumn10
2. LoraDazzle4

Team Switzerland:

We need a banner for this group, so I have decided that I will let you guys make it! I will choose the one I think fits best for the group. twilight charecters

RULES FOR CONTEST:
• Banner needs to be based on the whole saga. Example, no New Moon only banners. It must include all four books (and movies).

Entry Form,

Hope you enjoy!
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 am

AllieKat wrote:

Info on the series:

Note from Host:
Welcome!
-Allie

RULES:

Username:
servineallheart

twilight zone
Vampires

yes

yes of course
Secret Word:
vampires

Members:

Team Vampire
1. Xoxoclaryxoxo22
2.servineallheart321

Team Werewolf:
1. AleciaAutumn10
2. LoraDazzle4

Team Switzerland:

We need a banner for this group, so I have decided that I will let you guys make it! I will choose the one I think fits best for the group. twilight charecters

RULES FOR CONTEST:

Entry Form,

two

yes of course

Hope you enjoy!
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 am

AllieKat wrote:
xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:

Gasp! I mean, do you drink the people stuff or are ya a veggie vamp? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 3494493907
I'm a veggie vamp!lol:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am

xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:
xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:

Whew! Awesome you just eat the furry friends right? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 960617
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:48 am

AllieKat wrote:
xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:
xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:

Whew! Awesome you just eat the furry friends right? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 960617
hahahahhaah lol:))
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm

I know this is so off topic, but I just bought a ride and the gyspy outfit, and it was in my inventory and everybody kept on trading with me for it. Once I put it on though every single person who traded with me quit. Don't you hate how people don't look at your inventory BEFORE trading with you. Like OH MY GOD IT'S NOT THAT HARD!! I hate that with a passion The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 66035

Anyway, sorry for my rant, Breaking Dawn is in 45 days! Ahhh! : The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 776094645

But even better than that my birthday is in 22 days WHOOOOO HOOO!! I have been so busy but if anyone has any ideas like games, activites etc. Suggest! AND MORE MEMBERS! Come on people! cheers
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 pm

yeah me too,happy birthday lol:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:39 pm

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 1fed9310

I made this banner. I'll probably make a better one later, I was trying to do a blend, but it didn't work out, so I did this instead. Sorry for the delay. I've been really busy lately :S
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:12 am

Here is the banner sorry it took long:)The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 952096662cbc7f1a96986d737024c577
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 am

Username: DemiDiva479

Favorite Book from the Saga?: Breaking Dawn The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 143839

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Eclipse.I don't like how Kristen Stewart acts. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 708123 Like in the Twilight movie,it kinda looks like she had a blinking problem.

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Switzerland,nuff said.

Will you be active in this group?: As long the group is, then, yes.

Do you agree to the rules?:Yup.

Secret Word:Nessie

Last edited by DemiDiva479 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:11 am

I'll join the banner contest, once i'm not busy♥
I cn't wait till Breaking Dawn The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club 923748
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 am

lol
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next