Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the fashion show ?

+7
anitacocoa
katiesweet10
Loveablegirl
sandyverybeary3
lilteddybear
MollyFlyer
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Go down

What do you think of the fashion show ? Empty What do you think of the fashion show ?

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 am

I thought it was super cool! I wish I could buy the outfits but I don't have credits D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the fashion show ? Empty Re: What do you think of the fashion show ?

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:28 am

I liked it -- I especially wanted to get the plaid dress with the leather jacket -- but when I tried it on my wolf, it looked horrible, like the sleeves weren't even attached.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the fashion show ? Empty Re: What do you think of the fashion show ?

Post by lilteddybear Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:58 am

i saw it but i didn't really like it for me it was okay but i don't know if i would wear it on babv
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:09 am

i thought they were pretty cute. i hust wish i hadn't spent all my BVO credits before now
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 am

I thought it was very cool and something differnet to the chole show. wish there was differnet things beside just the interview more often.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

i liked it but i wish they had them for ur babv character and not only your bears
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 am

i loved it! really enjoyed the fashion show, i bought the black, grey and pink dress for my furry friend, and she looks fabulous! What do you think of the fashion show ? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 am

I loved it What do you think of the fashion show ? 610897
I thought it was cool to have something like that in the Chloe Show. I never imagined that :3
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 am

C-U-T-E!!!!! i wish you could walk on the runway once it was over and they left...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 am

I think it would have been cool if we could buy the outfits for our real characters not the bears.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanahcute25 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

I liked it a lot! I'm glad they did something different on the Chloe Show this time! (: I might buy the clothes too.
Savanahcute25
Savanahcute25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 am

I thought it was pretty cool What do you think of the fashion show ? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down