Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar??

+6
HarryLove13
AleciaAutumn10
sandyverybeary3
katiesweet10
Daize
xoxoclaryxoxo22
10 posters

Go down

What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? Empty What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar??

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 am

What's the program you guys use for doing your siggy and avatar without paying and creating an account:) Thanks!What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? Empty Re: What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar??

Post by Daize Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 am

First, when I was like, really new to graphics (even before that actually when I hadn't joined BGF) I used Picnik. It's free, you can sign up if you want, or get premium, but it's not necessary. The main problem is that it doesn't have transparency, but it's still great to use.
Second, I started using Photobucket and Lunapic. Lunapic for animations only tho. For Photobucket, you need an account, but it's free. Lunapic is great for beginners.
Then, I downloaded Photofiltre and Gimp. And I was SO confused. Especially with Gimp. So I deleted it off my computer, and then I got the hang of Photofiltre. It's nice and easy. Then, I downloaded Gimp again, and it's the only one I use now. {both of those have to be downloaded but they are free}
There's some great tutorials for Photofiltre and Gimp which helped me too, and I think Photofiltre has great options with text.
I recommend it for you, if you're a beginner since it's really easy to use.
I'm still a beginner too What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? Empty Re: What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar??

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:41 am

I use PSE8 What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? 702243357
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 am

photo shop mostly some people use paint
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 am

I use fotoflexer. You don't need to download it, or make an account. It's absolutely free to use. It's good for transparency's and stuff. It's good for beginners too. Your limited on fonts though, and it doesn't have any animations.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 am

I use Paint.NET
Its like Photoshop I've heard but its free and easier to use.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 am

I use Photofiltre What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2Hip56 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 am

I use GIMP.
Starla2Hip56
Starla2Hip56
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

Wait, do you want a program you can download or only use online?
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:51 am

I use Photoshop. But you have to pay for it, so it's out of the question, I guess.

I would recommend Gimp. It was the first downloaded image editing program I've used, and I liked it. It's kind of like Photoshop, except simpler, I guess. You should try it out. It's free~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 am

well i started out with picnik but then I started fotoflexer which is SUPER easy and fun to do but i do use lunapic for animations and for special things but i dont know how to cut people out of the backgrounds so to do that i use fotoflexer What program you guys do for doing your siggy and avatar?? 465488
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down