Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of small bugs and a quick question

5 posters

Go down

A couple of small bugs and a quick question Empty A couple of small bugs and a quick question

Post by JamieMusicBear61 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:37 am

Just noticed a couple of small bugs.

First of all, I have 7- and 14-day investments at the Bearville bank that were supposed to mature yesterday morning, but still haven't yet. I plunked in BB5,000 into the one-day investment account late last night and it hasn't matured yet either. All three investments are labelled as maturing at "6 AM Today", but we're well past 6 AM.

Secondly, in the last couple of days I haven't been able to move at all in front of my Cub Condo. I can click on the front door and go inside that way, or click on the Cub Condo layout button and choose an area to go to, and once I'm inside I can move freely. But in front of my Cub Condo I might as well have a twelve-ton rock tied to my leg. I can't even get back into the neighborhood by clicking on the triangle on the sidewalk--the only way I can get there from my Cub Condo area is via the map.

BTW, this doesn't seem to be limited to one computer or one browser. I've noticed this on both of my laptops and one of my desktops on Internet Explorer, Safari and Google Chrome.

And a quick question--I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. I've noticed that I've been able to play the Ancient Egypt quest two or three times in the last week or so with the same bear (Champ in each case). Has the once-a-month restriction for that quest and Jungle Ruins been lifted in light of people being able to earn more than BB500 playing games such as Flavor Sorter, or am I being "credited" for all those times I wasn't able to finish the quest with my two 4-Leaf Clover bears since March?
JamieMusicBear61
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

A couple of small bugs and a quick question Empty Re: A couple of small bugs and a quick question

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 am

i don't know, but the cub condo thing, i cant move int front of mine either, it got so annoying!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

A couple of small bugs and a quick question Empty Re: A couple of small bugs and a quick question

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:20 am

Try to clear your cache, if that doesn't work then you should email Bearville.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieMusicBear61 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 am

muffinatormanic wrote:Try to clear your cache, if that doesn't work then you should email Bearville.

It isn't a cache issue. I just downloaded Google Chrome onto one of my desktops --it never had that browser before--and it's happening there too.

I wonder if it might have something to do with the fact that Camp Happy Heart is about to wrap up, or maybe with the current Smurfs promotional tie-in. The system programmers may be gearing up for either or both of these and, in the process, may have done something in the programming to affect people's ability to move in front of their Cub Condos.
JamieMusicBear61
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 am

The glitch with not being able to walk outside your cub cando is fixed i saw today!
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 am

YAY! now i can get into and out of my house too!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrc182 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:52 am

the non walking in front of my house is doing that too
sarabrc182
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down