Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita]

+3
heidi02
cyrus2hip594
Anita
7 posters

Go down

The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita] Empty The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita]

Post by Anita Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 am

We're the three best friends.. that anyone could have! The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita] 143839
(Thanks Jessica for singing it yesterday The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita] 143839)

Didn't you love it? :O
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita] Empty Re: The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita]

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am

Haha love it. ;D
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita] Empty Re: The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita]

Post by heidi02 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 am

That's really cute XD
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 am

Cute... short, catchy,.....hhmmm.... It's a cute little jingle!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:05 am

Oh hahaa I remember this ;D That was fun the other day The bff song of..... Kellz, Cheer, & Me [Anita] Icon_razz
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:02 am

nice song
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 am

Where is it? I cant see it D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down