Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz

+17
dianedecembear3
MollyFlyer
Chuck
Celeste_hellokitty<3
joeyangel15
SamAstronaut194
Test
Kellz
McKaylaBlue12
Noel
Dillonus
jakeloveable16
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
Anita
muffinatormanic
Admin
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Empty Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz

Post by Admin Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Design your Cub Condo the Hogwarts Style!

Grand Prize Winner will receive:

A Mystery Animal Code named Ron Weasley
The animal will only be revealed when the winner redeems the code in Bearville.com!

Second Prize:
BVO Items of Choice worth 3 credits

Third Prize:
Virtual beach bag code + 2,000 Paw Prints

Mechanics:

1. This is open to all members of Bearvilleguide.com

2. Design your cub condo interior (It MUST be your interior, NOT one of your furry friends' rooms!) and make it look like a room in Hogwarts. It can be Hogwarts famous dining room, Harry and Ron's bedroom or even Dumbledore's office.

3. There are NO LIMITS to the furniture items that you can use. You may use BVO furnitures, furtastic fountain gifts, rare code items, etc.

4. Only 1 entry per BGF account. Your entry must be one (1) screenshot of your Cub Condo Interior and a brief description. Once posted, you CANNOT re-design your condo, take another screenshot OR replace your old one. You CANNOT edit your post!

5. DEADLINE: Wednesday, June 15th, 10PM CST Sunday, June 19th, 10PM CST

6. Please DO NOT comment on the entries. This thread is meant ONLY for posting of screenshots/entries and contest Q&A.

Good luck!

Special thanks to our anonymous donor.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Winners:

First: Kellz - Slytherin Dormitory (Girls)
Second: MollyFlyer - Professor Lupin's Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom
Third: joeyangel15 - Room of Requirement

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Empty Re: Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Magic10
Welcome to the Gryffindor common room. After all the tiredness of school work and potions class come here to relax, study, and chat with friends. Pay the fat lady no attention and walk from the circular stairs into the greatest common room of them all. In here awaits you is a great destiny and memories you will never forget. Warm your hands with the fireplace, talk to the paintings with delight, sit in the comfy chairs, and the colors of red and yellow will blow your mind.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Empty Re: Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz

Post by Anita Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 1zlg26v
This right here is the room I like to call,the deathly library.Why do you see that book case?If you turn it,it takes to the woods!The features that they got in there is a globe,world map,a grandfather clock,a rug,the checkout (which goes with,red sofa,desk,and chair),a computer work area,and do you see that poster above the door?That was supposed to be a picture of the town.But that really didn't work out.Go ahead and go to the book shelf and pick out yourself any type of book!Go to the computer and do reviews,papers, etc.And all that plus the relaxing colors of teal and white.So what are you waiting for?Check out the deathly library today! Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Screen10

Merry Christmas !
Its the day before our Christmas holidays start and dinner is being served. Everybody's excited to open presents and get on home to visit their families.
The students belonging to the four houses, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are bursting with excitement and are filled with sadness to leave Hogwarts.
The smell of cookies and muffins fill the air as the twinkling lights give warmth to all.
Come and have a seat to bask in the glory and happiness of Christmas at Hogwarts.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Divination Room

Spoiler:
The Divination room of Hogwarts is where Harry and Ron study Divination. First shown in the third movie/book, the divination teacher Professor Trelawney is mysterious and strange. Hermoine and the professor did not get along, and Hermoine left the class.
In my picture, Professor Trelawney is telling Harry about the danger that awaits his future. My lamb (Luigi) is a student coming to ask the professor (me) a question.

P.S. I know it doesn't resemble it AT ALL, but I thought I might as well give it a shot.
Good luck to all~
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeloveable16 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:56 am

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Joey10
Welcome to Potions class with Professor Snape. The terrifying professor of them all. You will make potions and learn about magical herbs. Some potions can kill, cure, and can make you magical. Don't make Professor Snape your enemy or he will fail you in his class. How gruesome.
jakeloveable16
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:14 am

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Hospit10

Welcome to the Hospital Wing! I am Madame Pompfrey. Don't worry. Broken bones? I can fix thouse in seconds! Throwing up slugs? No problem! Just take some of this potion, lay down for a few hours, and your ready to go!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:35 pm

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM!

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Pictur12

Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room! This is where the members of the Gryffindor house study, hang out, and relax after a long day of classes. Inside are sofas, fireplaces, armchairs, tables, and more. To get inside, Gryffindors need to tell their password to the enchanted picture of the fat lady outside. The picture swings aside, revealing a small hole into the common room. Up the staircase are the boy's and girl's dormitories, and by the left corner, and the entrance are statues of lions, the Gryffindor mascot Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Icon_razz Here Kelly99 and I are relaxing after potion's class Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylaBlue12 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 am

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Quiddi10

Welcome to the Quidditch Field! We can play a friendly game, or a game to win. If you fall off your broom, don't worry, Madame Pompfrey is on the sidelines waiting to take you to her Hospital Wing. On your mark, get ready, and FLY!
McKaylaBlue12
McKaylaBlue12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 am

Slytherin Dormitory (Girls)[/b]
Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Hp_bmp10
This is where the Slytherin girls sleep. The dormitory provides beds to sleep upon, bedside tables to put your belongings in, and a fireplace to warm yourself. There are also posters and rugs in the room. The Slytherin mascot, the snake, is found throughout the room. The walls and furniture in the room is Green and Gray/Silver, the house colors. Here in the Slytherin Dormitory, you can relax, take a nap, chat with your friends, warm up by the fireplace, store stuff in your bedside table, and more! You can have lots of fun in here Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 am

Here is my common room! Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 143839
Good luck! :]

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 923748

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Screen10

I tried work off this piccciee xDD:

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Hogwar10
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by SamAstronaut194 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 am

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Qxpjde

Welcome to the Hogwarts dining room :]
This is the place where all Hogwarts students come to eat supper every night.
At six o'clock every night a bell rings and all students come for supper,
Also students come to listen to Dumbledore speak.
Dumbledore uses this time to say important announcements,
Like what team is in the lead at the moment;
Or when/what the next competition will be.

I tried to make it look like this picture :]
I'm impressed with it, haha ^.^
Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Harry-Potter-dining-hall-001
SamAstronaut194
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyangel15 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 am

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Roomof10
Welcome to the room of requirement. This room can be many rooms. Any room that you may really really need. This room is when Draco needed someplace to hide so he could bring death eaters inside Hogwarts walls. This same room also once a bathroom, a battle room for the Dumbledore's army so and much more. This room was also used by Ginny and Harry. Harry was cheating in potions class with a book. A book that belonged to a prince. The half blood prince and the book was evil. So he had to hide it. He needed a room to hide a book and the room of requirement gave him what he needed. Somewhere in this picture you shall find the book...
joeyangel15
joeyangel15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste_hellokitty<3 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 14ebds1
Welcome to the Hogwart's Library! Located on the third and fourth floor in the castle, students can enjoy using books, the globes, and the internet for spells, homework, and for personal enjoyment. A very cozy place to study as well, with literally over ten thousand books! But please don't steal the books because they will curse, jinx, or hex you. Remeber, study hard and no food in the library! Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 143839

Good luck to everyone on the contest!
Celeste_hellokitty<3
Celeste_hellokitty<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Celeste_hellokitty<3 wrote:Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 14ebds1
Welcome to the Hogwart's Library! Located on the third and fourth floor in the castle, students can enjoy using books, the globes, and the internet for spells, homework, and for personal enjoyment. A very cozy place to study as well, with literally over ten thousand books! But please don't steal the books because they will curse, jinx, or hex you. Remeber, study hard and no food in the library! Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 143839

Good luck to everyone on the contest!
But,I already have that except I forgot to name it after Hogwarts.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:45 pm

It's okay to have the same room entries. Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:It's okay to have the same room entries. Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 465488
Oh alright thanks Admin! Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 am

Hey, Admin, how come people are putting computers in their entries because in the fourth book Hermione said technoligy doesn't work at Hogwarts?
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:48 am

Dillonus wrote:Hey, Admin, how come people are putting computers in their entries because in the fourth book Hermione said technoligy doesn't work at Hogwarts?
I know you're asking the admin but in the first post he said you can put any items basically in your room lol Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:50 am

muffinatormanic wrote:
Dillonus wrote:Hey, Admin, how come people are putting computers in their entries because in the fourth book Hermione said technoligy doesn't work at Hogwarts?
I know you're asking the admin but in the first post he said you can put any items basically in your room lol Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 465488
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:50 am

The member 'Dillonus' has done the following action : Share A Smile!

#1 'Waves at you!' :
Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Vcq4c6
#1 Result : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'I LIKE THIS POST!' :
Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 4r3wv5
#2 Result : 1
Chuck
Chuck
Love. Hugs. Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz Picture

Welcome to the DADA classroom, during Professor Lupin's time at the school. Note the comfy lounge for recovering from Dementor attacks (chocolate is readily on hand) and the wardrobe which currently contains a Boggart for students to practice on.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 am

EXTENDED til Sunday, June 19th, 10PM CST!!!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am

Awwww, and I'd been hitting refresh every so often hoping for results.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 am

MollyFlyer wrote:Awwww, and I'd been hitting refresh every so often hoping for results.

I always, always love to extend contests here. Would you mind changing the link of your contest entry and host the picture somewhere? Thanks. Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz 745
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next