Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville???

+2
ariesgirl12917
xoxoclaryxoxo22
6 posters

Go down

are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? Empty are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville???

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:11 am

hi, i am a member of jr.cybearguide since may 11 2009!!!lol
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? Empty Re: are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville???

Post by ariesgirl12917 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 am

I have been a JrCybearguide Member since September 21, 2008 are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? 143839
edit added a picture are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? 143839 Just cause I wanted to are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? 143839are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? Untitledd

Last edited by ariesgirl12917 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? Empty Re: are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville???

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 am

Yes since it has started
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 am

I became one when it first started, I have the business cards printed out and everything are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? 465488
But I didn't go on BABV enough so they took it away are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? 3483496927
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:52 am

Yep.

I lost it once, but got it back.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:57 am

Every once in a while, I always forget to go on and then I lose it.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Yep that happens to me but I got it today!! LOL are you a jr.cybearguide in buildabearville??? 3494493907
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down