Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buildabearville App

2 posters

Go down

Buildabearville App Empty Buildabearville App

Post by ariesgirl12917 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am

I know there is an app for the iphone and ipad but there is not an app for android devices. There are many people that have android phones or android tablets that may be interested in the app (like me) but can't get it because they are using an android device instead of an apple device. So, thus said I think it would be really cool if buildabearville can get an app developed for android devices Buildabearville App 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Buildabearville App Empty Re: Buildabearville App

Post by Dillonus Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 am

True. But since Android is a phone, and BABV is directed at people ages 6-14, then they make it an app for iDevices since most people in that age group own one. I can't get a phone until I am 15, so I have an iPod Touch. The app is really fun.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 am

Well there are android tablets being developed that are pretty much just like an ipad that parents will probably be getting their kids because they are like an ipad but they are a little bit more cost convenient for some people. IDK though, I just think it would be nice to have an app for android devices since they seem to becoming more popular now-a-days
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:02 am

ariesgirl12917 wrote:Well there are android tablets being developed that are pretty much just like an ipad that parents will probably be getting their kids because they are like an ipad but they are a little bit more cost convenient for some people. IDK though, I just think it would be nice to have an app for android devices since they seem to becoming more popular now-a-days
Not that many kids have an iPad, though. Most adults don't even have one.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 am

Very True...Well we will just wait and see if they make one, if not, I guess it will be borrowing my brothers iphone everyday so i can do the fountain on it to get more items Buildabearville App Icon_razz
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down