Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville get my computer unresponsive D:<

2 posters

Go down

Bearville get my computer unresponsive D:< Empty Bearville get my computer unresponsive D:<

Post by Anita Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 am

It's really annoying and it happens all the time, is there anyway I can fix it.
Cause that's mainly the only reason why i'm moving on to other websites. Bearville get my computer unresponsive D:< 66035
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Bearville get my computer unresponsive D:< Empty Re: Bearville get my computer unresponsive D:<

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:49 am

Here are a few things you can try to speed things up a bit:

1. Make sure you are not running any other programs while you are in Bearville. If you were visiting another website first, make sure you exit out of it. Don't try to play in Bearville while you are downloading music or video content from another site. This may slow things down!

2. Sometimes things run slowly when a den is busy. Try clicking on a den that isn't quite as full of Guests as the others.

3. You might be playing on a slow computer. You might have more programs installed on your computer than your computer can handle. Even if all the programs aren't running, they can slow things down. Talk to an adult in your home about deleting programs you never use to give your hard drive more space.
4. You might have a slow Internet connection. If you have a dial-up connection, that is the slowest way of connecting. You might always have a slow connection if you connect to Bearville using dial-up. But there are a few things you can do to make sure you get the beary fastest connection possible: Use the fastest modem you can. You will need a modem that sends and receives information at a speed of 56K per second. A modem with a speed of 2MB per second is even better. Bearville get my computer unresponsive D:< 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down