Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced!

+31
blah12345
j3nny22
katiesweet10
sammymc
JeannaBearFun
xZbuhlahxd
DinnergirlSam47
HeatherHeart
jenniferyourock41
fufu118
kathybearycool
BriannaBallet
ashleyzerobear44
winter
princesskarolina
anitacocoa
rebecca2hip168
shane2hip168
Test
*Enma Ai*
Kat1288
Joypawsome1
ajbuddy1590
adisonbanana
summerangel
TkBearyawesome12
zoeybearsrule200
ShayeButterfly
sammibubbles3
PreciousSweet11
HamptonBear
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! Empty Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced!

Post by HamptonBear Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Hunt

Do you love to shop? It is time for us all to go back to school! When we prepare for school, we have to do some back to school shopping of course. So for this contest, you will be shopping on BGF! All around BGF, there are back to school items hidden in any member's posts. Think about where fun or important information is located to locate threads! All the items are in posts viewable by all members. How many are there? You will have to find out yourself! Each back to school item is an item you can find on Build-A-Bearville and has a price tag on it neatly tagged by the BGF Graphic Artists. The items all have a different amount of money in the BGFB (Bearville Guide Forum Bills) currency attached to them. The object of this contest is to spend the most money. The member who "spends" the most money wins!

Example:

Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 85426452d
*This one does not count but is located in a thread*

When you are done shopping, you will need to send ONE PM or email (HamptonBear@bearvilleguide.com) with all of the items you found to HamptonBear stating the following information:

1. A link to the thread
2. The item you found
3. The post's author
4. Page number of thread

For the item to count, you must send all of the information listed above. You may only send me ONE PM/Email. If you send me more than one PM/email, I will only count the first one. So please make sure you are done shopping before you PM/email me. Once you send me a PM/email, I will go check your answers and add up the money you spent. At the end of the contest I will post how much each contestant spent.

The member who spends the most money will win a scavenger hunt tent code for yourself and one for your BFF donated by mrsshark166. - Winter with 7310 BGFB
The runner up wins three credit items of their choice.
- KathyBearCool with 7135 BGFB
The third place winner will win a Love Hugs Peace Tee code donated by KathyBearyCool.
- blah12345 with 7085 BGFB

Winners must PM me within 48 hours when the winners are announced to claim their prize.

Please note that we had a little mix up with the lockers so before I was informed and removed one, if you found both of them, I only gave you credit for one so it would be fair for everyone. Here is how everyone did. If you think I added wrong, you may send me a PM or email but I checked them all for errors which may be why my numbers and your numbers do not match up.

*Test* - 875
muffinatormanic - 1775
braulio09 - 2750
dinnergirlsam47- 3075
JeannaaBearFun - 4100
NadineFriendsRule - 4200
AdisonBanana - 4250
anitacocoa - 4835
fufu118 - 4910
jenniferyourock41 - 5050
Tkbearyawesome12 - 5335
CheerBear43 - 5760
xzbuhlahxd - 6760
HeatherHeart - 6775
Jaszluvsbabv - 6810
*Emna Ai* - 6885
PreciousSweet11 - 6985

Please note that no real money or bear bills are involved.

If you reveal any of the location of items in any threads, you will be disqualified from this contest. Also, if you PM locations to other members, you will be disqualified. Any questions you have, you may reply in this thread.

*Total possible money you can "spend" is $9860 BGFB*

Clues to Get You Started:

1. Did you get your BFF to join BGF? Let us know to be in the running for a tent code!
2. "I love to gab instantly with my friends. I better check out the rules!"
3. Wow I love to host events, maybe I can do it officially for BGF?
4. Christmas room in August? Hmm.
5. What is the first thing I should do when I join BGF?

You have till Sunday August 30th at Midnight EST to send me the PM or email. Please put Back to School Contest as the title.

Happy Shopping!

Last edited by HamptonBear on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! Empty Re: Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced!

Post by PreciousSweet11 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm

awesome! I'll start hunting!!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! Empty Re: Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced!

Post by sammibubbles3 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm

ok, i will start looking! Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 143839
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Wow, sounds pawsome! I will get started right away Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 pm

yay! I will get right on it!!! Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:20 pm

looks super fun!
I'll start! Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:20 pm

cool how many items is there
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:21 pm

i will start looking. how many items are there
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 143839 How many items are there?

Edited / HamptonBear
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 pm

how many are there confused
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:57 pm

what if you cant pm?
omg i found one Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 465488
but i cant pm Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 597500
what do i do
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 pm

I have a question.
When you say post's author, do you mean the person who posted under the topic, or the person who posted the topic?
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 pm

How many are there? And Hampton can I email you my the answers?
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:45 pm

You do not get to know the number of items there are total. You are only given the highest total amount of BGFB you can spend. As the above states, "How many are there? You will have to find out yourself!"

If you do not have PM ability, send an email to HamptonBear@bearvilleguide.com.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:46 pm

i will get to hunting

Last edited by Joypawsome1 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat1288 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Wow! Sounds great!
Kat1288
Kat1288
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *Enma Ai* Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 pm

How to make links?
*Enma Ai*
*Enma Ai*
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Great!
What an awesome idea! I'll start!

Good Luck everyone! Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by shane2hip168 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 pm

edited for content/GlitterL,An Officer of the Board
shane2hip168
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shane2hip168 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 pm

edited for content/GlitterL, An Officer of the Board
shane2hip168
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by rebecca2hip168 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 pm

i am
rebecca2hip168
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 am

hi hampton Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 465488
1st of all thank you for this pawsome contest! its really unique and interesting Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 465488
i'll get started on my quest Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 am

Awesome Contest 33: Back To School Shopping Scavenger Hunt- Winners Announced! Icon_razz i'll start
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 am

question, what if we find a item, but we have right link, right person and page, but we don't get right item right. Like if i find a apple, and i don't describe it, do i still get a point if i have everything else right?
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 am

*Enma Ai* wrote:How to make links?

If I were to make a link to this thread, I would just paste http://www.bearvilleguide.com/bgf-contests-f95/contest-33-back-to-school-shopping-scavenger-hunt-t43800-15.htm

winter wrote:question, what if we find a item, but we have right link, right person and page, but we don't get right item right. Like if i find a apple, and i don't describe it, do i still get a point if i have everything else right?

You need to state all four pieces on information for each item so I know you have found it. Thanks.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next