Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever run out of things to wear?

+7
muffinatormanic
Josh
heidi02
MollyFlyer
Cheer
emmie
Daize
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ever run out of things to wear? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever run out of things to wear?

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 am

I do, sometimes I just feel like wearing a different outfit I've never worn before, and it's hard. Ever run out of things to wear? - Page 2 Icon_razz I need to buy more clothes.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Ever run out of things to wear? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever run out of things to wear?

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:57 am

There isn't really much variety anymore, so it's not easy to shop.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 am

I always do that, I run out of things that I like to wear. So, I end up saying to my sister "Shopping Trip!" and we end up going to the mall to shop for the day Ever run out of things to wear? - Page 2 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:16 am

On BABV?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 am

I think so, Daisy. It would make no sense otherwise Ever run out of things to wear? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2