Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you wear your favorite things all of the time?

+4
karenbearhug
AleciaAutumn10
HarryLove13
Luv
8 posters

Go down

Do you wear your favorite things all of the time? Empty Do you wear your favorite things all of the time?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm

I don't I feel like I'm wearing it out. Like, it'll make me like it less or something. x)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you wear your favorite things all of the time? Empty Re: Do you wear your favorite things all of the time?

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Most of the time, occasionally I don't.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you wear your favorite things all of the time? Empty Re: Do you wear your favorite things all of the time?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I think wearing other things makes my favorite stuff seem more special
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah, I do. I never take them off. Their my favorite for a reason.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 pm

I wear my favorite outfit all the time. I never shop for new clothes or change what I'm wearing, unless it's another variation of my favorite outfit.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 am

I always have on at least one piece of clothing that is my 'favorite' Do you wear your favorite things all of the time? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:08 am

I always wear my favourite outfit all the time Do you wear your favorite things all of the time? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:48 am

Yes I do unless I dress at a fashion show or something
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am

Yeah, I only take my favorite outfit off for taking sig/avi pictures.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down