Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

+13
Lovelistic
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
emmie
JLBABV
Bear
Loveablegirl
Luv
GwynethLove
Cheer
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 am

Soul Surfer. It made me cry What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

My friend told me how Soul Surfer was sad, but it was still a good movie. Personally I'm not into those kinda of movies What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz I'm more of a action/comedy/romance person myself What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Cars 2! What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 143839
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Same here Carly. I like comedies and mysteries. I'm not into sad movies and such D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 am

I like watching movies at home, it's more "comfortable" at home for me. Or if I want to watch a movie with friends, we go to the movies occasionally but sometimes we go to one of eachother's houses and pop in a DVD. What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 am

I like watching movies at theaters. You just don't get the same feeling at home.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 am

Probably because of the larger screens in theatres. For me, my TV is pretty big and new, we usually buy blu-ray discs too, and we have a surround sound system too. My friend has a theatre in her basement also, and a popcorn machine.

What about everyone else, what do you prefer? What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 am

My TV's pretty big too, and I guess I prefer my house, but the effect is not the same.
They both have their pros and cons.
In movie theaters it's really loud (so that's a plus point) but the people sometimes talk and it gets noisy. Also, the food there is really unhealthy.
At your house, it's comfortable, and quiet. You can have a variety of foods, and sit however you feel. You wanna pause, rewind, stop and watch it later, it's all an option. It just kinda doesn't have the same effect.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 am

I saw Just Go With It in theaters What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 465488
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 am

That's true. I guess it depends on the person. I'm just a "stay-in" person. What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 am

I have a home theater at home What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz
I just like the effect of theaters. I can't really describe it xP
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 am

I think it depends on the movie. Some are better at others at drawing you into the story, letting you lose yourself in the darkened theater. Some don't really lose anything if your mother insists on pausing it halfway through for ten minutes while she takes a phone call.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 am

I saw Rango What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 143839 haha its was a goood mmooovieee. What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 143839
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:33 am

MollyFlyer wrote:I think it depends on the movie. Some are better at others at drawing you into the story, letting you lose yourself in the darkened theater. Some don't really lose anything if your mother insists on pausing it halfway through for ten minutes while she takes a phone call.

That's true, it really depends for each person and the "environment" on their home I guess you'd say, it's kind of hard to explain. What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Those movies have high rewatching value.

There is only two movies I've seen in my life I consider worth rewatching.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

The last movie i saw was Monte Carlo the day it came out but i am going to see another movie this Sunday with my friends
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 am

What movie is that? And how was Monte Carlo?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 am

Which to movies is that Luv?

Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:30 am

The movie she's seeing soon.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 am

Which 2 movies do you consider good enough to rewatch, Luv?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:02 am

I prefer watching movies at home, too. I like it because when we watch it, I feel more comfortable and plus when its just my friends and I we can all make our own comments about a certain scene or start laughing out loud and stuff.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 am

I guess. At home its not as disturbing, since you can actually tell the other people to be quiet. At a theater, if a tall person sits front of you, or someone starts talking, you can't really say anything.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:I prefer watching movies at home, too. I like it because when we watch it, I feel more comfortable and plus when its just my friends and I we can all make our own comments about a certain scene or start laughing out loud and stuff.

Haha, yes, or if you don't understand something you can ask someone about it. You get to "bond" more. What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2