Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

+13
Lovelistic
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
emmie
JLBABV
Bear
Loveablegirl
Luv
GwynethLove
Cheer
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Empty What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:45 pm

The last movie I saw in theaters was probably The Hangover 2.
Next will be Transformers 3, and then HP ;D
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Empty Re: What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Hangover 2 :]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Empty Re: What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 am

Thor. I don't really watch many movies in theaters.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 am

Super 8 What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 am

Mr. Popper's Penguins. I had to watch my little brother this time.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:08 am

The last movie you saw was Thor, Molly O:
Wow. Are you a DVD person? What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:11 am

Cheer wrote:Super 8 What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz
Do you like fireworks What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz

Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:24 am

Thor just came out in May. It wasn't that long ago.

And, yeah, I do watch some on DVD, but on the whole I don't watch a lot of movies.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 am

Well, your looking at a person who goes to watch movies atleast twice a week What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

I saw the Green Lantern!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 pm

the last movie i saw was transformers
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm

I really hope Chuck adds that movie section, Daize.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 pm

I don't go to the movies that often... but most recent I think would be Arthur.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Was Transformers good, Angela?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:11 am

I haven't even heard of that one, Bear.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 am

Same here. It reminded me of the show, Arthur, though What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 am

IDK What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz it was such a long time ago!!! last year at least What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz possibly Toy Story 3
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:18 am

soul surfer What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz i want to see cars 2 What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? 1107968042
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 am

emmie wrote:soul surfer What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz i want to see cars 2 What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? 1107968042

CARS 2 What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? 160811 ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I ♥ Cars What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 am

Luv wrote:I haven't even heard of that one, Bear.

Arthur's the movie with Russel Brand and Jennifer Garner...? Came out around April.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 am

The last movie for me was Cars 2 What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 am

Nope.

Well, I don't watch TV much, so I scarcely see trailers, I guess.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 am

Paul What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz I don't go to the movies a lot.
My friends were saying how they want to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 am

Monte Carlo O:
It's one of my favourite movies What Was The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters? 143839!
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 am

How was Cars 2, Muffin? I wanna watch it Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next