Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards

+13
GlitterL
emmie
Lexi
helenacool18
muffinatormanic
Anita
PrincessRachel
winter
karenbearhug
MollyFlyer
cyrus2hip594
Test
Admin
17 posters

Go down

7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Empty 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 am

7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Screen11

What a way to start July! As mentioned in our previous article, a new batch of smallfrys™ are coming and guess what, they are now available for purchase online and in stores! The smallfrys™ 3rd in A Series Collection are Penguin, Colorful Hearts Teddy, Fushcia Monkey, Dragon, Cool Kitty, Hip Hippo and Curly Bunny.
smallfrys Collector's Guide [View it here]

UPDATE! On Bearville.com, each smallfrys™ webcode gives you a carrying case and a dollhouse! And like a regular furry friend, you can interact with your smallfrys™ in your Cub Condo! Sweet!

7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Ss139107 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Ss148107 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Ss138117 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Ss14310
7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Ss147107 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Ss142107 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Ss14910

Last edited by RoRo on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with virtual rewards)
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Empty Re: 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards

Post by Test Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:04 am

Coool! 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Empty Re: 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:12 am

I want the dragon, hippo, and the bunny 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 am

Ooooh . . . I want the dragon.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 am

Who am I kidding - I want them ALL!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 am

aww there so cute now I would like to get the penguin one, thank you for posting admin. 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:45 am

they are all so cute
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:47 am

Awww,they are so cute I can't wait to get one!
Thanks for sharing,Chuck!
7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 827708
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 am

I like how you said a new batch 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 465488 They're adorable!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 am

Aww, cute ! 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 465488

You've found a SMURF!
7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards J60ay8
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 am

Did you guys know about the smallfrys Collectors Guide? [View it here]

I'm such a huuuuge fan of smallfrys- I've got all of them! What about you?
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 am

coool! ;D got mine today!! 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 143839
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 am

emmie wrote:coool! ;D got mine today!! 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 143839

What did you get? My Fuschia Monkey is adorable!! <3
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 am

The dragon and hip hippo are the first on my list!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 am

karenbearhug wrote:The dragon and hip hippo are the first on my list!

There's finally a boy avatar can hold- the virtual dragon bag! Lol!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:25 am

They look so cute! I want one 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 am

I want the dragon! And the monkey! And the penguin! And the bunny! And the hippo! And the cool kitty! XD the dragon would be called eliott, the pink monkey would get married to my smallfrys monkey. Called monkey the penguin would be called... idk what was the penguin called in the north star thing babv started but never finished? The bunny would be called scruffy the hippo would be called Pippo Hippo and the kitty would be winkle
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 pm

What's the cutest virtual smallfrys™?
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Admin wrote:What's the cutest virtual smallfrys™?

I'd have to say the penguin. I love the block of ice bag!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 pm

They're all too cute! I can't pick. 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

The dragon is best 7 New smallfrys™ in Stores! Update: With virtual rewards Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm

NICE! I really want the dragon now.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Awesome! I love the carrying case for the Penguin, Kitty and Dragon!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:32 am

I just got mine in the mail... 2 bunnies. I wish I got the Hippo! <3
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down