Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show...

+14
AleciaAutumn10
SkylarRockin
JanetBanana21
HeatherHeart
ItalianPrincess
bearvilleisawesome
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
Test
Admin
JLBABV
PrincessRachel
Cheer
Luv
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Empty If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show...

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 pm

...who would you pick?

Anyone you'd like to be a guest on the show.
Include whatever the gift for watching it would be, if you're feeling creative.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Empty Re: If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show...

Post by Cheer Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 am

Selena Gomez! C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Empty Re: If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show...

Post by PrincessRachel Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Selena Gomez
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 am

Possibly an athlete? The majority of guests have been singers and actors... Maybe they could have Michael Phelps? He's the Olympic Swimmer who got i think it was 8 Gold Medals in the 2008 Olympics alone!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 am

Justin Bieber If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 3494493907
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:27 am

Admin wrote:Justin Bieber If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 3494493907

NO! Just, no. If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Icon_razz

Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:30 am

Admin wrote:Justin Bieber If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 3494493907

hahaha chuck you make me laugh If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 1107968042 but the way things are going i figure he might just be...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 am

Neil Gaiman! He could talk about his books and the move would be kinda like the reading move, but with a fancy old leatherbound book -- and then a ghost would come out of it, swirl around you, and return to the book just before it slammed shut.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 am

oooh cool If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Icon_razz also i'm surprised chuck didn't say JK Rowling If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 207416 If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 3742122329
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 am

JLBABV wrote:oooh cool If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Icon_razz also i'm surprised chuck didn't say JK Rowling If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 207416 If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 3742122329

I was about to say Jo Rowling.. If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 356640752
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:59 am

Admin wrote:
JLBABV wrote:oooh cool If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Icon_razz also i'm surprised chuck didn't say JK Rowling If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 207416 If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 3742122329

I was about to say Jo Rowling.. If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 356640752

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 160811 would seem i can read minds If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Icon_razz

I still think that they should broaden their focus
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 am

Jo Rowling would be great but she doesn't get interview that much
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:22 am

Admin wrote:

I lol'd, Chuck.
Somebody is obsessed.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 am

i would say either selena gomez, justin bieber, or zendaya coleman
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 am

OMG! i totally agree!!!!!!!!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 am

Luv wrote:
Admin wrote:

I lol'd, Chuck.
Somebody is obsessed.

He's her
Spoiler:
remember If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

Well, if JKR can't come, maybe Daniel Radcliffe or one of the other actors from the movies.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

I would pick am . . . Maxzine to come or Bearmany
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

JUSTIN BIEBER! If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 143839 XD
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 am

JLBABV wrote:
Luv wrote:
Admin wrote:

I lol'd, Chuck.
Somebody is obsessed.

He's her
Spoiler:
remember If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... Icon_razz

*likes this post*

He totally is. If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... 1107968042 Love the spoiler.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:53 am

She's pretty busy, so I can't see her doing an interview with just anyone . . . after a while, I can see that she'd just want to hide from the press and live her own life for a time. But the actors from the movies have a career to launch, so interviews make more sense for them.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 am

Justin Bieber all the way!♥(:
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 am

MollyFlyer wrote:She's pretty busy, so I can't see her doing an interview with just anyone . . . after a while, I can see that she'd just want to hide from the press and live her own life for a time. But the actors from the movies have a career to launch, so interviews make more sense for them.

However, JKR has an online game to launch! Though she doesn't really need Bearville to help introduce her massive project, it's quite interesting to have her on the Chloe Show! I'm also for the HP Movie actors to come as guests, especially her who plays Hermione. She seems very witty.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 am

MollyFlyer wrote:She's pretty busy, so I can't see her doing an interview with just anyone . . . after a while, I can see that she'd just want to hide from the press and live her own life for a time. But the actors from the movies have a career to launch, so interviews make more sense for them.
yeah the only interview I saw of her was with Oprah
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 am

Oh, was it confirmed that Pottermore is going to be a game? That's neat. But if it is, she REALLY won't be here, because Bearville would be the competition then!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next