Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you want on the chloe show out of these...

+6
Loveablegirl
Daize
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
Cheer
Eddy
10 posters

Go down

Out of these non-special guest Bearville members who would you want to be interviewed on the chloe show?

Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_lcap9%Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_lcap82%Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 9 ]
Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_lcap9%Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_lcap0%Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_lcap0%Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11
Back

Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Empty Who would you want on the chloe show out of these...

Post by Eddy Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 am

out of all these Bearville "Celebrities" who are just normal Bearville citezens, who would you like to be interviewed on The Chloe Show?
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Empty Re: Who would you want on the chloe show out of these...

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:05 am

I don't know who JulieBearyCool, DaxGreen, AlexandraSweetestPal1 and TaylorMay220 even are... ^^;;

So Chuck, of course Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Empty Re: Who would you want on the chloe show out of these...

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 am

I have no idea who those people are, except of course, Chuck. Soo, Chuck it is Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 am

wow lol Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... 1107968042 All of those are well known Bearville celebs Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Icon_razz But yeah, an interview with Chuck would be pretty cool!!
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 am

Chuck but I know Linda Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... 610897
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 am

I don't know anyone but Chuck, so Chuck Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:27 am

i know linda, mark and chuck and the rest i dont know so anyone of three i know would be awesome.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:28 am

chuck seems to be the most popular *Chuck call your agent, we want you on the chloe show* Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... 960617 Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... 1107968042
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:48 am

Julie is my best friend :O
But Chuck is my buddy with JL.
So it would be cool if she could interview both of them Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Icon_razz
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 am

Cheer wrote:I don't know who JulieBearyCool, DaxGreen, AlexandraSweetestPal1 and TaylorMay220 even are... ^^;;

So Chuck, of course Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... Icon_razz
haha me too
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Chuck :] !!! I don't think Linda and Alex goes on that much anymore lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 am

I think Chuck should go on the Chloe Show Who would you want on the chloe show out of these... 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down