Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that the book is better than the movie?

+7
Cheer
Luv
MollyFlyer
Loveablegirl
Bear
ItalianPrincess
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Go down

Do you think that the book is better than the movie? Empty Do you think that the book is better than the movie?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I do Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 465488 It's always better (the book) than the movie

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled movie wrong)
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the book is better than the movie? Empty Re: Do you think that the book is better than the movie?

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 pm

No I rather have the movie Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 465488 Like there is one book that I love it's called
"She's out of control" and at the back of the book it says vist the website to see the movie traler I will see it because it's a outstanding book Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the book is better than the movie? Empty Re: Do you think that the book is better than the movie?

Post by Bear Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:46 pm

The books are usually better than the movie or show. Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

yeah depends on what it is. for example the harry potter movies have been awesome and they books are great too.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 pm

It does depend on the book and movie, but more often than not I'll prefer the book over the film.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Bear wrote:The books are usually better than the movie or show. Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 143839
I agree Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Well the movie is faster to see and the book is slower to read Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm

It's obviously dependent. Jurassic Park, for example.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

ItalianPrincess wrote:Well the movie is faster to see and the book is slower to read Lol

So clearly the book is better, because it entertains you longer!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Well Lol I guess to you Lol but I like seeing the movie better. Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm

I don't like sitting and watching movies, but I don't read a lot, either.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 am

Usually the book is better.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 am

Loveablegirl wrote:yeah depends on what it is. for example the harry potter movies have been awesome and they books are great too.

This is true. I've read the Pretty Little Liars series, and I watch the show, but the show isn't bad but it can't compare to the book. Do you think that the book is better than the movie? 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahmoonbeam1104 Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 am

no the book has better details
hannahmoonbeam1104
hannahmoonbeam1104
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Yes it usually is because you picture it how you want to, but sometimes the movie is better
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:16 pm

It depends on the movie/book. Some books are better than movies and vice versa. Although in most cases, once you read the book, the movie is sometimes a let down lol.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

I usually prefer the book over the movie. Its much more entertaining for me to use my own imagination than rely on someone else's interpretation.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down