Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which twilight book do you like the most?

+18
MeLlichenx3
blush
twilightluver247
Cheer
LexieHoneyBee
adriannaaugust135
makenziecub12
manda456
katiecubby19
*Emily*
DallasDanceBear7
blah12345
AberGurlForev1892
jadylady704
Jaszluvsbabv
TkBearyawesome12
HunnyABee
❤Crystal❤
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

which book do you like the most?

which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_lcap33%which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 8 ]
which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_lcap4%which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_lcap17%which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_lcap25%which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_lcap17%which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_lcap4%which twilight book do you like the most? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

which twilight book do you like the most? Empty which twilight book do you like the most?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:19 pm

which book of the twilight series do you like the most i like Eclipse more which twilight book do you like the most? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

which twilight book do you like the most? Empty Re: which twilight book do you like the most?

Post by HunnyABee Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 pm

I can't pick between them, but I know that when Midnight Sun comes out, it will be my fave. I've read through the middle of it online and it rocks.
But now... its between Twilight and Breaking Dawn
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

which twilight book do you like the most? Empty Re: which twilight book do you like the most?

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Hmm i like Breaking Dawn and Eclipse mostly which twilight book do you like the most? 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Twilight! which twilight book do you like the most? 143839
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jadylady704 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Definitley New Moon and Breaking dawn which twilight book do you like the most? 143839
jadylady704
jadylady704
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AberGurlForev1892 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:57 pm

well twilight was the brilliant book that started the whole series..it was the new beginning of bellas life...I like eclipse because the book determined if bella was going to pink edward or jacob.

but I picked eclipse:)
AberGurlForev1892
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Twilight!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:34 pm

i see that Breaking Dawn is winning so far which twilight book do you like the most? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:22 pm

I have not had a chance to read the saga!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emily* Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Twilight!!!! which twilight book do you like the most? 143839
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:50 am

i like twilight best, i've re-read it more than any other book in the saga. but they are all my all time favorite books
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:52 am

i like twilight and breaking dawn the most. Eclipse is a close second but i am not a big fan of new moon...
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:01 am

manda456 wrote:i like twilight and breaking dawn the most. Eclipse is a close second but i am not a big fan of new moon...

yeah i don't really like New Moon
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:01 am

none im not a fan of twilight which twilight book do you like the most? 465488
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 pm

well now Twilight is winning which twilight book do you like the most? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannaaugust135 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:04 pm

New Moon which twilight book do you like the most? 143839
adriannaaugust135
adriannaaugust135
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LexieHoneyBee Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:14 am

eclipse....i cant stand jacob in new moon n eclipse (but eclipse is still my fav!) which twilight book do you like the most? 143839 but in breaking dawn once
Spoiler:
thats when i like him which twilight book do you like the most? 143839
LexieHoneyBee
LexieHoneyBee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 am

I love Eclipse!
It always has and will be my favourite!
But, if they mess up the movie... :evil:

lol. which twilight book do you like the most? 465488
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by twilightluver247 Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:37 am

Breaking Dawn is my favorite.
twilightluver247
twilightluver247
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blush Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 am

The whole saga is a winner each book is exciting!
blush
blush
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 am

I like eclipse best! But if Midnight Sun will get out, it'll be my fave for sure. which twilight book do you like the most? 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 am

I voted for Breaking Dawn, it's definately my favorite of the series which twilight book do you like the most? 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 am

I love them allll!!!!!! but Breaking Dawn is definetly my favorite!!!
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 am

twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by BeccaGirl5 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:54 am

I prefer New Moon out of all 4 which twilight book do you like the most? 143839

But Twilight comes in second.
BeccaGirl5
BeccaGirl5
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next