Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!

3 posters

Go down

Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!  Empty Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!

Post by GwynethLove Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Yesterday on Saturday I went to my local BABW and someone who worked there gave me a sticker- and said it had a code! I didn't see any code and my nose smelled something and the sticker was smelly! I scratched some gray stuff and the code was there! When I came home I entered the code and I got a Sunshine Tee! Eventually this sticker smells, has a code, (you must get the gray stuff off to see your code) and the code got a Sunshine Tee waiting for you on Bearville!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!  Empty Re: Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:23 am

That is so cool I have seem those tees arond never knew where you get them thansk for letting us know. Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!  465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!  Empty Re: Get A Sticker Code From BABW And Get A Sunshine Tee Online!

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Whoa! Do you have to buy something to get it?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down