Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code

4 posters

Go down

New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code Empty New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code

Post by karenbearhug Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:21 am

Just in time for summer, the employees at BABW got a new employee code this week! This 5 scoop ice cream cone sure hits the spot on a hot summer's day in Bearville. This is a food item and can only be used 4 times.

New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code Mw5i5x

Just as a friendly reminder - please do not ask BABW employees for their special codes or items. They are not allowed to share the codes with anyone, and can get in trouble if they do so.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code Empty Re: New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 am

Wow! :O Very creative for doing more scoops of ice cream! I immediately thought of the old ice cream move I have. :3 Yumm.. I wish I could get it, but like you said I won't ask for the code or anything. (: Looks just as tasty as a real ice cream! :3 Just reminded me I should go eat some in time for the summer. ^-^
Thanks so much for the delightful news and update Karen! New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 am

sounds and looks cool, now i'm in the mood for ice cream New BABW Employee Ice Cream Code Icon_razz
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:58 am

Looks quite a delicious treat to me. The employers are very lucky to have their very own ice cream cone for working so hard. Maxine is truly a generous business manager for caring so much about her employees and workers. As said before, Build-a-Bearville is beautiful at putting the current theme into their giveaways and items. I especially love it when they do that and think it is super unique. I am not at all a fan of ice cream, but do get the feeling to taste it once in a while. A five scoop ice cream sure looks like it will keep everyone full! Thanks for sharing Karen! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down