Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville should celebrate Cultures!

+4
barbie6
CarlyAllHeart261
Cheer
muffinatormanic
8 posters

Go down

Bearville should celebrate Cultures! Empty Bearville should celebrate Cultures!

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:36 am

I believe that Bearville should celebrate cultures because it will educate people and people can celebrate their cultures. Bearville will be a more happier place! Here are a few examples like Japanese sushi for fellow citizens to eat, European furniture, swiss cheese, Italian pizza and spaghetti, a Chinese village, parades, and a Bearville should have nighttime for fireworks Bearville should celebrate Cultures! 143839 I think that would very interesting and neat. English tea, fireworks for 4th of july, and more Bearville should celebrate Cultures! 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Bearville should celebrate Cultures! Empty Re: Bearville should celebrate Cultures!

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 am

*Canada Day x__x
They don't even do anything for Canadian Thanksgiving, or any Canadian holidays. Just American T-T
Don't think they celebrate British, either.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Bearville should celebrate Cultures! Empty Re: Bearville should celebrate Cultures!

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 am

They should do that too Bearville should celebrate Cultures! 465488! But I don't know much about Canada or British holidays so yeah lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am

i think that would be cool Bearville should celebrate Cultures! 465488 they dont do that often. Just holidays like Shrove Tuesday and Chinese new year
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 am

thats a good idea celebrating cultures
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 am

They did celebrate Canada Day last year, though . . .
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:46 am

Did they actually? I don't remember them every doing anything for it.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am

Really? I guess I wasn't there for that
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

It was small, but they did acknowledge the day -- I think it was the maple leaf flip flops.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

That would be nice, having every culture celebrated. It would be a good change too Bearville should celebrate Cultures! 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 am

good idea, but how often would they change it up?
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 am

They could have the celebrations in certain dens, if that was ever possible Bearville should celebrate Cultures! Icon_razz
Then it'd be more convinient for other countries. Bearville should celebrate Cultures! 465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down