Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition

5 posters

Go down

Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Empty Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:00 am

I got a book in book order, and it just came today! lol. And I got...

Celebrate the Sponge! 10th birthday edition! (spongebob)

It has 4 books in 1 book. (lol) And it has-- The SpongeBob Squarepants Trivia Book-- Dear Spongebob, a funny fill-ins book-- Jokes from the Krusty Krab-- and Bikini Bottom Riddles.

lol, I can't wait to read it! I'll tell some parts to you guys too when I read it. Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition 610897

I bet you guys want it right? Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition 610897 lol. Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Empty Re: Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition

Post by karayourock3 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:07 am

Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition 465488 Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition 465488 Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition 465488 :shock: :roll: Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Icon_razz
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Empty Re: Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am

wow my book orders had that to and I was like I need to show bgf, too bad idk how to take pics from home Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Icon_razz
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Cool! I want it! LOL! I didn't know it was the 10th Birthday! Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TestFurbulous~ Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 am

lol, awesome! Celebrate the Sponge, 10th birthday edition Icon_razz
~TestFurbulous~
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down