Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court..

5 posters

Go down

Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. Empty Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court..

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 am

Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court in the Matterhorn ride? They have it so employee can play against one a other. I would totally work there Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. 923748
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. Empty Re: Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court..

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Same here, I would love to work and Disneyland Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. Empty Re: Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court..

Post by emmie Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 am

cool, didn't know that Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. Icon_razz never been to disneyland
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:51 am

Never knew that..
Thanks for sharing!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

I wanna be a character in one of those huge suits! all you do is sign paper, have photos taken of not your face, and hug people!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 am

And it doesn't matter how u look either! Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. Icon_razz
All you would have to do is hug children and take pictures Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. Icon_razz
Might get stuffy though D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 am

i should try!! ;D sounds fun
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:44 am

JLBABV wrote:I wanna be a character in one of those huge suits! all you do is sign paper, have photos taken of not your face, and hug people!
I would love to do that too but I could only be Pocahontas or Mulan Did you know that Disneyland has a basketball court.. 597500
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Why not like donald duck or something?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 pm

or minnie mouse!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Or mickey !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down