Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!)

+6
sammicat1211
ashleyzerobear44
❤Crystal❤
Heaven`Glitter
Joypawsome1
horsegal1235
10 posters

Go down

My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Empty My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!)

Post by horsegal1235 Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Last month my Family and best friend and I went to California to go to Disneyland from Tuesday (June 16th) to Friday (June 19th) just before my Annual Passport expired. We got to stay in a hotel just behind California which means we go to go threw
Downtown Disney where i saw this!:

Disneyland's own Build a bear workshop! unfortunately i didn't get to go in because I had gotten a bear the week before!

Since my brother and parents don't have one my friend and I were aloud to wander off while they bought their tickets. (for those who don't know what an annual passport is here is a picture of a current one)
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Disneyland-annual-passport-300x187

We worked our way to California Adventure To our favorite ride The Tower of Terror!:
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Tower_11

After a couple of rides on the Tower of Terror we walked down to the Monsters INC. and Muppet vision 3D where we found a Sorcerer Mickey statue:

After Muppet Vision we Went to ride the California Screamin' where on the way there we saw a beautiful View of the new and improved Sun wheel (Now called Mickey's Fun Wheel) , the California Screamin', and the Malliboomer. as well as the not so beautiful view a construction site!
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Faris_11

After the California Screamin' we walked down the boardwalk and found that surprisingly the line for the Maliboomer was only 5 minutes so my friend went on it a couple of times.
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Malibo11

After that we got in line for the Orange Stinger which had to be Closed down because someone didn't like that ride very much if you know what I mean 0.o so then my parents called me to join them for dinner in Disneyland because they had gotten their Tickets. So we headed over there ate then sat down to watch the Magical fireworks summer show. Then We watched the new Fantasmic! After all that the sun was down of course so we headed to Space Mountain where I took a picture of the lit Mountain
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Space_10

Then the Next day we went to The Enchanted Tiki Room, then Indiana Jones:

After Indiana Jones we headed for The Haunted Mansion, then Splash Mountain, after that we went on the Winnie The Pooh ride after we got off that we sat to rest where i took a picture of his Honey Pots:
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Img00213

Then we went over to Tomorrowland Where we went on Astro Blasters, the Matterhorn, Space Tours, then went on the Submarine voyage ride. After Tomorrowland we went to Frontierland and road the Big Thunder Mountain railroad. after that we ate and headed back to watch Fantasmic! again so i can record it. this time we caught the 10 o'clock show.
once that was over it was getting late so we headed towards the exit but stopped at the gift shop where i bought a pair of Jack Skellington ear hat and a lanyard.:

The Next Day The parks closed earlier for Grad night so we went to California Adventure again but this time with my parents. we went on the Tower of Terror about 3 times. Then My parents and brother went to the Board walk where my friend and i went to the Drawing Animation studios where they teach you how to draw Disney Characters. while waiting in line i took these great pics of drawn Characters they had hung up:
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Img00214
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Img00215
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Img00216
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Img00217

After that We went on the Tower of terror two more times than headed over to meet my parents at the California Screamin'. After that we went to the Whitewater Rafting when we got off i took this picture:
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Img00218

Then I told my mom about Turtle Talk with Crush and she automatically wanted to do that! and on the way over we saw a Brother bear statue:
My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Img00219

After Talking with Crush we ate lunch then headed over to Disneyland (and it was 6 o'clock Cali. time so it was dark but not too dark) So my friend and i headed to Mickey's Toontown but found out it was closed so we went on Its a small world where i took these with my camera (every other picture was taken with my phone):

My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Disney10

The Next day i only took pics of my friend and I so I'd best not go on XD

-Edited to remove pictures of people/MamaNoodles-
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Empty Re: My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!)

Post by Joypawsome1 Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Oh i love the pics!(:

Last edited by Joypawsome1 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Empty Re: My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!)

Post by Heaven`Glitter Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Thanks so much they are awsome pictures!!!!!
Heaven`Glitter
Heaven`Glitter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:41 pm

that's so cool! My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Looks like fun!
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 pm

the drawings are cooL! and the honey pots are my favorite part My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Icon_razz
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Wow! You're lucky My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Icon_razz
Hope you had fun My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 am

cool!!! My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) 143839 Love the pics My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 am

I love the Tower of Terror!! My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) Icon_razz
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 am

Cool! Thanks for sharing the pics. My Trip to Disneyland ( A LOT OF PICTURES!) 143839
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 am

I wish i could go to Disney world
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down