Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz

+17
dianedecembear3
MollyFlyer
Chuck
Celeste_hellokitty<3
joeyangel15
SamAstronaut194
Test
Kellz
McKaylaBlue12
Noel
Dillonus
jakeloveable16
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
Anita
muffinatormanic
Admin
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz - Page 3 Empty Re: Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz

Post by Bear Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Congratulations! You all did a good job.

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz - Page 3 475275
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz - Page 3 Empty Re: Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz

Post by joeyangel15 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:49 am

Admin wrote:
joeyangel15 wrote:
Admin wrote:
joeyangel15 wrote:How do I get my virtual beach bag?

Congratulations Joey! Do you want the code or the bag? Our Prize Master can meet up with you in Bearville anytime to give you the beach bag. Just post your preferred date, time and den.

If you prefer the code, we will send it via PM or to your email address during the weekend. Karen has your code and she's on a holiday at the moment. As soon as she gets back, we will mail your prize right away.

Can I have the code ? I can't go on bearville often, thank you :]

We will mail you the code as soon as Karen comes back from her holiday. Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz - Page 3 745
Oh okay when will she be back?
joeyangel15
joeyangel15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFriendly Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm

[url=Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz - Page 3 Contes10]Cub Condo Design Contest 2011 - Winner: Kellz - Page 3 Contes10[/url]

Welcome to our dining room. If our messanger owl comes please make sure he leaves we had an incidden last time thank you enjoy your dinner,lunch or breakfast
MissFriendly
MissFriendly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyangel15 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 am

is she back from her vacation?
joeyangel15
joeyangel15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3