Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does trading give you thrills?

+3
Noel
JLBABV
Luv
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does trading give you thrills?

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:17 am

People always use it to try and get their way...or attention from other people...ugh!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does trading give you thrills?

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 am

I really like trading with someone who is honest about trading and knows the value of items. Its fun to bargain back and forth and get the best deal for both traders!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:26 am

That's fun, Karen. Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 465488 I like trading with someone when I have my full inventory out of my attic and we both have lots of rare items and we somehow find a fair trade that makes both of us happy.

Rare for rare trading is the best. Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 am

I like getting rid of my fountain items for other fountain items Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 143839 I don't have junk and I have something that I actually like Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 143839 But sometimes it doesnt work that way D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 am

I never really trade fountain items. I usually end up with all of them before the month is out.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:32 pm

I trade new fountain items for old fountain items .
And add some BB if their popular Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 am

I don't care for fountain items much.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 am

Sometimes their really nice .
Though I agree some of them are not that impressive .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 am

Most of them aren't. Like the posters and all that stuff. I just sell for 25 BB. XD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:26 am

I just hang em around in my condo .
Decorates the walls Does trading give you thrills? - Page 2 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 am

I decorate with other things. xD They usually don't match anything
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2