Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when your parents give away things?

+4
anitacocoa
MollyFlyer
Daize
sandyverybeary3
8 posters

Go down

What do you do when parents give away important things from your Childhood?

What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_lcap50%What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_lcap25%What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_lcap25%What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_lcap0%What do you do when your parents give away things? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4
Back

What do you do when your parents give away things? Empty What do you do when your parents give away things?

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:03 pm

What do you do when parents give away important things from your Childhood?
like a special doll or skate board or toy kitchen set, or a slide or swing set that is very important to you...
Maybe it's your old uniform from your first sport, or a ballet costume, doesn't matter what it is, but how sad are you if the give it away?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your parents give away things? Empty Re: What do you do when your parents give away things?

Post by Daize Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm honestly not that sad. I'm happy that something that was so special to me will be special to someone else.
And if something's actually really special, then my parents would know not to give it away without my consent.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your parents give away things? Empty Re: What do you do when your parents give away things?

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:19 pm

I think it depends on what it is, and who it's going to. My brother and I loved our legos growing up and spent hours playing with them, but we're older now, and when our cousin's kid grew old enough to play with them, we were happy to pass them along so another generation could enjoy them.

But the books I loved in my childhood, my very favorites, I don't think I could ever let them go. One of my brother's favorites, our mother gave away just to some book drive. Even though he's an adult, he missed it enough to track down another copy. Not easy, as it's been out of print for decades.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm

if im attached to it, maybe i will cry a little lol then after, ill go shopping and ill forget What do you do when your parents give away things? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am

Maybe If it's something important, I'll tell my parents I want it.
If it's something I don't care about, well, I'm happy it's going to be for other kids<3
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 pm

The really important things they kept.
I was glad most things could go to someone who really needed and appreciated them What do you do when your parents give away things? 465488
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 am

I feel kinda bad at first, and really miss the object. But I know it's gone to a person who'll treat it well. When I was younger, my parents bought me like all of these stuff animals, that completely filled my room. When we were about to move, we couldn't take them all with us, so we donated some to charity and gave the others to friends or relatives with little kids. I did feel bad, cause they held a strong part of my childhood, but I got over it.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 pm

They don't they kept everything which made me really happy. What do you do when your parents give away things? 143839
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down