Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine?

4 posters

Go down

Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine? Empty Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 10:19 am

Are they friends with Maxine? Are they real people?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine? Empty Re: Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 10:21 am

Oh, don't even pretend like you don't know. xD You just got the gift from Miguel ten minutes ago, lol.

They're both BABV characters and friends of Maxine.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine? Empty Re: Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 10:23 am

Are they like real people though? Are they kids or an adult?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 10:25 am

I think they are Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine? 465488 they are probably friends or her niece/nephew or anything! Chances are they are. Real as both have been on chloes show
idk if they are kids or adults, but my guess is adults
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 10:26 am

Oh, that would make sense I guess. I thought since they are just BABV character celebs they aren't really people and possibly just computerized o.o
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 am

Well, without a doubt, they're BABW employees. I don't think anyone outside of BABW is really supposed to know their identities - they're not supposed to be thought of as people who have lives outside of BABV.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 10:28 am

Oh that's understandable Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine? 143839 Yeah I just wondering that because like Maxine we know who she is Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine? 143839 so yeah
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 10:34 am

Well i gues its to keep their identities safe! The people who go on babv as them may not even be called chloe and miguel, you never know! That's the mystery! Who are Chloerocks and MiguelSunshine? 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 2:46 pm

I think they might be some type of family to maxine, like JLBABV said .
Probably adults though (:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down