Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine??

+3
MamieBanana
BriannaBallet
elisetina
7 posters

Go down

Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? Empty Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine??

Post by elisetina Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:59 am

Who plays Chloerocks? Who plays Miguelsunshine? (To make it more clear here is an example: Maxine plays Maxine, Kierstenastronaut is played by my sister and I.) So who are they and why are they VIPs? I never really figured out the answer.
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? Empty Re: Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine??

Post by elisetina Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:07 am

I'm not saying like full names I'm just wondering why are they VIPs and do they work for BABW and things Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? 465488

Rather than double posting, please remember to EDIT your post if you wish to say more.
Thank-you.
MamieBanana/Chief
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? Empty Re: Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine??

Post by BriannaBallet Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 am

they are people not pretend
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 am

Moved from Bear Talk.
MamieBanana/Chief
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

I know they are real people I'm just wondering like WHO are they and why are they VIPs, thanks for telling me though Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? 465488
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 am

please refer here for chloe :
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/buildabearville-faq-s-f63/who-is-chloerocks-and-when-does-she-visit-babv-t27230.htm
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 am

On here they are VIPs because they are babv celebs.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 am

Please be patient and wait for our CybearGuides to answer.
Thank-you!
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 am

elisetina wrote:Who plays Chloerocks? Who plays Miguelsunshine? (To make it more clear here is an example: Maxine plays Maxine, Kierstenastronaut is played by my sister and I.) So who are they and why are they VIPs? I never really figured out the answer.

I think you guys all know who ChloeRocks is, and also MiguelSunshine. Chloe plays ChloeRocks, and Miguel plays MiguelSunshine. They are both good friends of Maxine, and they both help the citizens of Build-A-Bearville. They visit in the game from time to time, giving out special gifts and surprises! Of course for their privacy, and safety, this is the only info we are allowed to tell you guys about them.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
elisetina wrote:Who plays Chloerocks? Who plays Miguelsunshine? (To make it more clear here is an example: Maxine plays Maxine, Kierstenastronaut is played by my sister and I.) So who are they and why are they VIPs? I never really figured out the answer.

I think you guys all know who ChloeRocks is, and also MiguelSunshine. Chloe plays ChloeRocks, and Miguel plays MiguelSunshine. They are both good friends of Maxine, and they both help the citizens of Build-A-Bearville. They visit in the game from time to time, giving out special gifts and surprises! Of course for their privacy, and safety, this is the only info we are allowed to tell you guys about them.

Thank You Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? 465488
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:please refer here for chloe :
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/buildabearville-faq-s-f63/who-is-chloerocks-and-when-does-she-visit-babv-t27230.htm

Thank you Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? 143839
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am

Thank you JoeCyBearGuide!

Both Chloe and Miguel are awesome people Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? 465488 I love to hang out with them at BABV Who IS Chloerocks and Miguelsunshine?? 465488
The question has been answered! Locking!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down