Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we be able to put stuff in fridges?

+4
MollyFlyer
JLBABV
Loveablegirl
Luv
8 posters

Go down

Should we be able to put stuff in fridges? Empty Should we be able to put stuff in fridges?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 8:46 am

I wanna store food. xD

I think it is a good idea.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Should we be able to put stuff in fridges? Empty Re: Should we be able to put stuff in fridges?

Post by Loveablegirl Tue May 31, 2011 8:54 am

yes i think so
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Should we be able to put stuff in fridges? Empty Re: Should we be able to put stuff in fridges?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 8:58 am

I have a bunch of rare food I don't want to trade away but I can't move it anyway else so that my character loads faster. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 9:01 am

I think that sounds like a good idea!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 am

Well, there is the pantry . . . but you need credits to buy it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

There's not really a point, not like its gunna melt or something.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 am

Even if it doesn't go bad, there's no option to say you don't want to trade food like there is with other items. Makes it harder to save them.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 am

i would do it. but that's just me :/
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

You can always just eat it Should we be able to put stuff in fridges? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:07 am

But some of it's rare, and could be worth something in a trade. You never know.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Wait, are we talking about food that you buy from coffee shops and stuff or like furniture-y food? If its like furniture food then you could just store it in ur attic.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Well, it's partially the stuff you can buy at the coffee shop, but I'm thinking of stuff like the birthday cake giveaway or the Halloween candy or the sushi -- things that were giveaways but are now impossible to get except through trades.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 pm

sounds, cool ;D :melikey:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 am

Couldn't we just store it in our attic?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 am

Yeah good idea Should we be able to put stuff in fridges? 143839 They should do that! Should we be able to put stuff in fridges? 923748
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

I don't know about the attic . . . it would seem weird to store food up there. Thematically, at least, it makes more sense to store it in the kitchen.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down