Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today!

3 posters

Go down

Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! Empty Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today!

Post by Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 am

Bearville has been throwing lots of new stuff this month starting with new fountain items and a collection of rain boots from celebs. Today, they released another wave of even more awesome stuff- garage, clapping move, backpack and an updated tutorial.

Garage

If you have a virtual ride, then go check out your free garage! YOu can find it under your special rooms. Rides are placed on a conveyor belt. You can ride on each one. You may add furnitures but you cannot customise the wall and the floor. You also cannot add wall decors and flags.
Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! Screen26

Clapping Move
Head over to Friendship Forest Park and get a Clapping Move.

VIB Stuff
VIB members just received two new stuff- a raincoat, sent via BearMail on April 1st and a new backpack!
Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! Screen54Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! Screen55

Updated tuorials
Now with the updated game tutorial, newbies learn how to register a furry friend and how to play a mini-game! As usual, you can earn 100 Bearbills from it! Last time, players are shown how to walk around Bearville.

So what do you think of the new releases today?
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! Empty Re: Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today!

Post by *Emily* Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 am

I have a ride but I don't have the garage??
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! Empty Re: Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today!

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:12 am

Garage isn't showing up for me, but I did get a second Jr Cybearguide bear.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 am

Yeah, I had a hard time finding it too. Apparently, it's one of your special rooms.
Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! Screen56
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:05 am

I was checking the special rooms and it wasn't showing up; but when I switched browsers it was there.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:48 am

MollyFlyer wrote:I was checking the special rooms and it wasn't showing up; but when I switched browsers it was there.

Had quite a few issues logging in the first time today too. My most frequently used browser (Chrome) didn't work. I switched to Safari. After an hour or so, it worked fine in Chrome. Such birthing pains of the new update.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 am

It's working fine in both browsers now, and I've redecorated; possibly I spend too much time thinking about these things.

Also: Hee! I have more rooms than you.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 am

MollyFlyer wrote:It's working fine in both browsers now, and I've redecorated; possibly I spend too much time thinking about these things.

Also: Hee! I have more rooms than you.

Haha! Garage, Clapping Move, VIB Stuff and lots of new stuff delivered today! 705485277
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down