Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville?

+2
Luv
muffinatormanic
6 posters

Go down

What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville? Empty What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 am

I think it should be a quiz like the Jr. Cybearguide not long because it takes way too long!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville? Empty Re: What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville?

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 7:12 am

Well, we have lots of quizzes already. xD Like all the tests in the school.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville? Empty Re: What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville?

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 am

Eh,it's okay.
Maybe they should have shorter tests.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 7:29 am

Yeah I agree What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Shorter tests sounds good to me. I still haven't finished at the school. Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 pm

I think they should improve their classes, because they're way easy (for me) and they take forever What do you think about Bear Univeristy on Bearville? 708123
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Maybe make more classes, whenever i want to join them, their always full !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

And I think you should be able to choose what kind of class you take. For example a science class, and then pick your grade level.
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah, i agree with Noel. ;D
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down