Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when was the last time you went shopping?

+10
GwynethLove
debbiedecembear1
IsiizFlowerZz
Bear
barbie6
Anita
Cheer
Noel
Kellz
emmie
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

when was the last time you went shopping?

when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Empty Re: when was the last time you went shopping?

Post by Kellz Mon May 09, 2011 2:37 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:Yeah, but it's pretty good. They have like everything, and the stuff doesn't look half bad, either.
I love getting the best friends necklaces c:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Empty Re: when was the last time you went shopping?

Post by emmie Mon May 09, 2011 3:05 pm

oh me too, i have them when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

lollipops511 wrote:oh me too, i have them when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz
I got one to give to my friend for her birthday last weekend when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon May 09, 2011 3:11 pm

oh cool, i love the necklases! <3 it's like a friendship symbol when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 pm

I like going to a local boutique for my accesories.. and they have really cute clothes too when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon May 09, 2011 3:14 pm

awesome, i love stores that have cute clothes! when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 143839
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 pm

How cute Noel (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Yeah its fun to pick out a dress, and then a cardigan and then go find matching jewelry, all in the same store :lol:
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue May 10, 2011 3:54 am

haha! :lol: totally i get obbssed!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue May 10, 2011 5:31 am

I just went shopping yesterday ^^
I got shoes. Like four pairs ^^;
And I'm going shopping again today for clothes and books~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 am

CheerBear43 wrote:I just went shopping yesterday ^^
I got shoes. Like four pairs ^^;
And I'm going shopping again today for clothes and books~
Wow,now that's alot of shoes! XD
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue May 10, 2011 8:00 am

wow, that's alot :lol: how cool
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue May 10, 2011 8:35 am

i went last week; I'll go shopping tomorrow; i need blue sandals; and lots of clothes!!!! when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 143839

:melikey:
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue May 10, 2011 8:41 am

oh cute! make sure to get the cute stuff :lol:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sat May 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Last week-end. I love shopping!
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 15, 2011 12:27 am

yesterday.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 am

yesterday night.
sometimes i go and dont buy anything tho when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz
soo uhm this time i went to Delias and got two cheep but cute shirts, and a dress
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 15, 2011 1:18 am

I bought some new stylish sunglasses
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun May 15, 2011 1:31 am

Maybe last week end or something? These days have been pretty hectic since I'm in a flurry trying to find the new summer clothing I need. I've gotten tanks, tops, capris which I need more of, (I need sandals with straps), and more when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 am

I went a week ago and bought a new shirt ! Also for the summer and its really cutee!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed May 18, 2011 4:03 am

oh nice! ^_^ what store did you get it from holly?
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed May 18, 2011 5:34 am

I went to Academy like a few days ago.
I needed running shorts. (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed May 18, 2011 6:32 am

never heard of that place when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz but cool! i love runnig shorts
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed May 18, 2011 6:38 am

lollipops511 wrote:never heard of that place when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz but cool! i love runnig shorts
Oh I think it's only in my city then..? when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 903516 Hahaa.
Academy is like an outdoors equipment store, and a sports equipment store put together.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed May 18, 2011 6:45 am

yeah probably when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz sounds intresting! i usally go to adidas for mine when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 Icon_razz or under armer thing when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 2 1107968042
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next