Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many laptops/computers do you own in your family?

+8
BabvRocksGirl
ClayLuv1
LaurenGlitter
Daize
Noel
haileybighugs2
Cheer
emmie
12 posters

Go down

how many laptops/computers do you own in your family?

how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap0%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap7%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap14%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap14%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap21%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap21%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap0%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_lcap7%how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14
Back

how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Empty how many laptops/computers do you own in your family?

Post by emmie Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:31 am

i have 30 how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz i know right? alot! :shock: lol
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Empty Re: how many laptops/computers do you own in your family?

Post by Cheer Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 am

My Mom has a laptop and I have a desktop and laptop. So three.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Empty Re: how many laptops/computers do you own in your family?

Post by emmie Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 pm

oh cool! and awesome! =] i have a mac how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 pm

How do you have 30.? ahhaah how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz big family or a buisness? COnsidering my dad is a tech, he has one travel laptop, a desktop in his workspace, and one in our in-home office. My mom has one, my little sister has one, I have one, and we have one in our living room that we all use ^_^ o thats what, 7?
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Woah... how do you have 30? I have 6, my dad has a laptop and a desktop, my mom has a laptop and desktop, and my sister has a laptop, and I have a laptop. Mine's a MacBook Pro how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

At first we used to have 6, because we had two desktops, but my family doesn't believe in desktops anymore. We only use laptops, and we have four, all Macs.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenGlitter Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:41 pm

My mom has 1 laptop and a work laptop but she can't use the work laptop in case something happens to it,they can't provide a new one so she would have to buy one but if that was the case she would buy one.

I have a mini laptop but I don't use the mini laptop I only use my Apple one because I found the mini laptop was to small and it kept freezing.

Grace has 1 laptop and I'm not sure which model it is (I think it's dell)
I don't pay attention to her laptop

My brother Liam he has a mini one and his never freezes just mine does how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz

My dad has a computer

Altogether we have 6 but if we included the work laptop then we would have 7,
still not quite thirty how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? 1107968042
LaurenGlitter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Might want to grab a char how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz

We have one in the family room
One in in my room
2 in the office
One in my dad's office
My brother has 2
My mom has 3
2 in the guest room
1 on the patio
and my little sister has one of those Barbie ones how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz
----------------------------------------------
Total 14 how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 am

haileybighugs2 wrote:How do you have 30.?how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz ahhaah big family or a buisness? COnsidering my dad is a tech, he has one travel laptop, a desktop in his workspace, and one in our in-home office. My mom has one, my little sister has one, I have one, and we have one in our living room that we all use ^_^ o thats what, 7?
yup we have a business in our town how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz and it's big! =]

Noel wrote:Woah... how do you have 30? I have 6, my dad has a laptop and a desktop, my mom has a laptop and desktop, and my sister has a laptop, and I have a laptop. Mine's a MacBook Pro how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? 143839
my family own a business in my town how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz and i have a mac book pro! yaya! lol

DaisyBear3635 wrote:At first we used to have 6, because we had two desktops, but my family doesn't believe in desktops anymore. We only use laptops, and we have four, all Macs.
whoa! macs are expensive how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? Icon_razz noy sure how i would buy four of them! lol

ClayLuv1 wrote:Might want to grab a char

We have one in the family room
One in in my room
2 in the office
One in my dad's office
My brother has 2
My mom has 3
2 in the guest room
1 on the patio
and my little sister has one of those Barbie ones
----------------------------------------------
Total 14
wow! we have 'em all in my computer room! lol
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:05 am

I have 8 laptops currently in my house! My sister has a mac laptop i have a Hp laptop and my brother has a hp laptop too but soon me and my brother are getting mac laptops like my sister than me and my sister and brother have a mac computer so technically i have 2 computers but anyways my dad has a laptop and so does my mom but they pretty much only use it for work and family stuff. than we have a laptop for my uncle cuzz he lives with us than we have a family computer which idk why we have cuz we ready have a mac computer and thats it. Yeah confusing but we never planned to have this much computers we first started out with 2 lol now we have 8 but we and my bro are getting rid of ours to get macs as i said how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? 465488
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 am

30? That's crazy. o.o

We have...I think five. Maybe six. If you can count the broken one in my basement. xD
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri May 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Four, two laptops, one office computer, and my PC how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri May 06, 2011 1:25 pm

two laptops and a desktop compter
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri May 06, 2011 1:31 pm

oh cool (:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri May 06, 2011 1:32 pm

In my house we don't keep the computers in our rooms, they're in the living room part area. Well I have 8 computers in my house. how many laptops/computers do you own in your family? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down