Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?

+35
anitacocoa
PreciousSweet11
lexipawpatch3
reybearcub2
sammymc
debbiedecembear1
Juno~Kuu
cyrus2hip594
XXHeAdSh0TXX
mandymagnificent
maddydecember5
RachelBearySmart
zoeygirlsrock327
pinkstart101
JLBABV
Cranberry
B.H.R.T2008
Violins4eva
nikkibubbles40
abbymay357
miley/hannah
SunniStylish
Mimi300
colinpink
kathybearycool
lizsugarsweet13
heidi02
Bria
Fluffy4
Cheer
Jaszluvsbabv
ShayeButterfly
arcee
sammiebee17
amandasweet98
39 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle?

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Vote_lcap35%Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 14 ]
Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Vote_lcap40%Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 16 ]
Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Vote_lcap25%Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Empty Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 am

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Empty Re: Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?

Post by sammiebee17 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 am

I'm the youngest in my family. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 465488
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Empty Re: Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:39 am

sammiebee17 wrote:I'm the youngest in my family. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 465488

me too! I like being the youngest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 143839
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:39 am

oldest.
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am

I am the youngest. I have a twin sister, and she is older than me by three minutes! and, she always holds it against me Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:46 am

im the Middles one Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 465488
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:49 am

None.
I'm an only child Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 am

I'm the youngest... of two! Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz BearyCuddly (she plays on here sometimes too, but has been inactive for a long time) is my older sister.

Last edited by Fluffy4 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 am

I'm an Only child too. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 465488
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 am

I'm the oldest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 465488 No hand-me-downs, YES! LOL, jk Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:54 am

I'm the youngest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 597500 lol
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:20 am

youngest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz and so proud of it!
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:18 pm

I am oldest and only a girl Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 143839

* mom does not count as a girl LOL
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Youngest woooo
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Oldest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by miley/hannah Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Umm actually i cannot answer that cause i have no brothers or sisters....
miley/hannah
miley/hannah
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abbymay357 Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 pm

i am the oldest of 1 well i'm saying i have 1 sister and thats all

~23 girl
abbymay357
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkibubbles40 Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 pm

i'm the oldest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 143839
nikkibubbles40
nikkibubbles40
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 am

Youngest. I really don't like it.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by B.H.R.T2008 Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 am

youngest jessie is older than me Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 597500
B.H.R.T2008
B.H.R.T2008
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 am

Oldest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 am

yep im the oldest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 am

youngest!

it's fun being the youngest
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:54 am

I'm the middles.

I have a younger sis,

And an Older Bro.

Bro.

Me go here-----

AinsleyNiceBear

I don't like it. But i am the oldest girl Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz
zoeygirlsrock327
zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:57 am

Youngest! I have an older brother. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? 465488

If you count my Kitten, I'm the Middle. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? Icon_razz
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next