Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

+33
kristylucky1
servineallheart321
lilteddybear
GwynethLove
HarryLove13
AbbeyAllHeart2737
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
HeatherHeart
Daize
taylarallheart46
Anita
Noel
CarlyAllHeart261
NikkiAngel877
Merrie
ConverseGirl
Lovelistic
brittanypainter
DinnergirlSam47
barbie6
'Justin'
horsegal1235
princess M
CandyCaneSash
GreenEarthGirl123
mindynature
emmie
helenacool18
Test
BriannalovesBABV
haileybighugs2
Bear
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

Post by HeatherHeart Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 am

I Heart, Have read the BGF Graphic Design Rules and i wish to join the club! Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 3 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

Post by ItalianPrincess Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 am

Oh clare wouls love to do this job she wouls be wonderful at it too she made millons of graphices for me Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 3 465488 and she has been a memeber for three years I think.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 am

oh cool i want to do that, it sounds fun
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 am

I, AbbeyAllHeart2737, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm

I, HarryLove13, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 am

I, GwynethLove, have read BGF Graphic Design's rules and would like to join the club.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:43 am

I, Lilteddybear, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 pm

[quote="]servinealllheart321™, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Accepted! You are now a member of BGF Graphic Design Club.[/quote]
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:24 pm

I, kristylucky1, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaylaPeace Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I, MikaylaPeace, would love to join the BGF graphics design club! Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 3 143839
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 pm

I, LoraDazzle4, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:48 pm

I, BigBird♥, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2Hip56 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:21 pm

I, Starla2Hip56, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.
Starla2Hip56
Starla2Hip56
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3