Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

+33
kristylucky1
servineallheart321
lilteddybear
GwynethLove
HarryLove13
AbbeyAllHeart2737
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
HeatherHeart
Daize
taylarallheart46
Anita
Noel
CarlyAllHeart261
NikkiAngel877
Merrie
ConverseGirl
Lovelistic
brittanypainter
DinnergirlSam47
barbie6
'Justin'
horsegal1235
princess M
CandyCaneSash
GreenEarthGirl123
mindynature
emmie
helenacool18
Test
BriannalovesBABV
haileybighugs2
Bear
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 am

I, DinergirSam47, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Accepted! You are now a member of BGF Graphic Design Club.

DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

Post by Bear Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 am

DinnergirlSam47 wrote:I, DinergirSam47, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Thanks for applying! You are now a member of BGF Graphic Design Club.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanypainter Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 am

I, brittanypainter, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and will like to join the club

brittanypainter
brittanypainter
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 am

I, Lovelistic/ChrissyCute73, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm

brittanypainter wrote:I, brittanypainter, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and will like to join the club

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Lovelistic wrote:I, Lovelistic/ChrissyCute73, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ConverseGirl Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 am

I am still confused at where to go to make cool party cards and stuff. Help??
ConverseGirl
ConverseGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrie Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 am

I, Merrie, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Merrie
Merrie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Merrie wrote:I, Merrie, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 pm

ConverseGirl wrote: I am still confused at where to go to make cool party cards and stuff. Help??

Sorry please clarify? Also this is the thread to apply to become a member of BGF Graphic Design just to let you know.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 pm

I,barbie6, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 pm

I, NikkiAngel877, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 am

I, CarlyAllHeart261, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:32 am

barbie6 wrote:I,barbie6, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 am

NikkiAngel877 wrote:I, NikkiAngel877, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:I, CarlyAllHeart261, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 am

I, Noel, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Noel wrote:I, Noel, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I,StarAugust182, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 pm

staraugust182 wrote:I,StarAugust182, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by taylarallheart46 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:52 am

I, TaylarAllHeart46™, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

taylarallheart46
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 am

taylarallheart46 wrote:I, TaylarAllHeart46™, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:41 am

Bear wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:I,StarAugust182, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Thank you so much!!!!!! :Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club - Page 2 960617:
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:30 am

Bear wrote:
Noel wrote:I, Noel, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Yay! Thanks!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 am

I, Daize, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next