Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Roller-Skating Club - (LOCK PLEASE)

4 posters

Go down

-  Roller-Skating Club  - (LOCK PLEASE) Empty - Roller-Skating Club - (LOCK PLEASE)

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am

Welcome to the Roller-Skating Club! Fill out the form which is in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

This is where ice skaters and roller skaters connect online. Member List is on this spoiler.

Spoiler:

Owner: GwynethLove

Upcoming Events: (click spoiler)

Spoiler:

Meeting will be posted on this spoiler.

Spoiler:

Uniform:

Boys: Roller Skater Outfit:

Black Guitar Tee
Black Pants/Shorts
Black Sneakers
Black Pilot Shades ( like my avvie)
( found at Pawlette's)
Girls: Roller Skater Outfit:

Red/ Pink Striped Floral Tee
Black Denim Skinny Leg Jeans
* any clarice, bumble, rudolph skates or BVO roller skates will be needed for the outfit, if don't have it wear black shoes, may not be in heals or flip-flops, sandals*
Black Pilot Shades ( like my avatar)

( Found at Pawlette's)

Or Girls you can try the Ice-Skating Outfit:

White or Pink Dress ( any from BVO or Pawlette's)
Black Leggings/ or Denim Skinny Leg Jeans ( Pawlette's)
* bumble, rudolph, clarice skates will be needed or if don't have it wear high heals, pink or white , BVO or Pawlette's*
* May put necklaces, bracelets, and bows, and handbags. No hats, if you wear the black shades for the roller-skating outfit that's fine. *

Updates: (spoiler)

Spoiler:

Jobs:

( coming soon)

Reason I made this club: Ic-skating and roller-skating was in my mind. I was into the fashion, but closed them down because everytime I did that that wasn't enough members. Sports is now what I want to make, so this is the roller-skating club/ ice-skating club.

Last edited by GwynethLove on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 am; edited 4 times in total
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

-  Roller-Skating Club  - (LOCK PLEASE) Empty Re: - Roller-Skating Club - (LOCK PLEASE)

Post by Kellz Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 pm

bgf username: Kelly99
babv username: KellyAdventure61
why do you want to join: I want to join this club because I love to skate and to watch skating and I think roller-skating is a wonderful activity to pursue.
timezone & times you are available: Central, and I will have to know ahead of time to make plans in my schedule. (:
have you ever roller-skated/ice-skated before (yes or no): Yes, roller-skated only though. I have no idea how to ice-skate, but it doesn't even get cold enough down here to ice-skate, anyways. So yes, only roller-skating though.
**Also, my time is Central. Why is it so early at 7:00 A.M.? I never get up that early except on weekdays but I have school and I don't think I'm capable to wake up that early on weekends... ): Oh! And are the black pilot shades a mandatory item accessory for the uniform if I am a girl and choosing to use the 2nd dressing option?**

Last edited by Kelly99 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

-  Roller-Skating Club  - (LOCK PLEASE) Empty Re: - Roller-Skating Club - (LOCK PLEASE)

Post by NikkiAngel877 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

bgf username: NikkiAngel877
babv username:NikkiAngel877
why do you want to join: I love roller/ice skating
timezone & times you are available: EST anytime after 4:00 pm everyday
have you ever roller-skated/ ice-skated before (yes or no): Both!!!!!
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 am

Kelly99 wrote:bgf username: Kelly99
why do you want to join: I want to join this club because I love to skate and to watch skating and I think roller-skating is a wonderful activity to pursue.
timezone & times you are available: Central, and I will have to know ahead of time to make plans in my schedule. (:
have you ever roller-skated/ice-skated before (yes or no): Yes, roller-skated only though. I have no idea how to ice-skate, but it doesn't even get cold enough down here to ice-skate, anyways. So yes, only roller-skating though.
**Also, my time is Central. Why is it so early at 7:00 A.M.? I never get up that early except on weekdays but I have school and I don't think I'm capable to wake up that early on weekends... ): Oh! And are the black pilot shades a mandatory item accessory for the uniform if I am a girl and choosing to use the 2nd dressing option?**

If you have different glasses like your avvie that's ok!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 am

Kelly99 wrote:bgf username: Kelly99

If you have different glasses like your avvie that's ok! Accepted- Thanks for joining!

Last edited by GwynethLove on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 am

NikkiAngel877 wrote:bgf username: NikkiAngel877
babv username:NikkiAngel877
why do you want to join: I love roller/ice skating
timezone & times you are available: EST anytime after 4:00 pm everyday
have you ever roller-skated/ ice-skated before (yes or no): Both!!!!!

Accepted- Thanks for joining!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 29, 2011 10:55 pm

-Meeting Will Be Held Soon!-
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 am

Lock, older than two weeks old.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 am

Locking per owner's request.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down