Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW)

+3
babvrocks1
ValarieCuddles3
Bear
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) - Page 2 Empty Re: Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW)

Post by babvrocks1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 am

he's here who will take the picture hurry please.
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) - Page 2 Empty Re: Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW)

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:41 am

He took the pic and sent it to me. Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) - Page 2 465488 I have it. Please tell us how you want it decorated in this thread:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t54872-decorated-santa-photos#774403
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by babvrocks1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:44 am

please hurry santa is siting right next to me right now someone come to the bearywood mall in teddy terrance and take the picture pretty please.

Never mind thank you so much.
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by babvrocks1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:52 am

I would like it to have a multi colored lights border if you could put two tiny christmas trees on the sides of us thank you so much. Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) - Page 2 143839
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:54 am

babvrocks1 wrote:I would like it to have a multi colored lights border if you could put two tiny christmas trees on the sides of us thank you so much. Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) - Page 2 143839
Please post it here:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t54872-decorated-santa-photos#774403
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2