Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW)

+3
babvrocks1
ValarieCuddles3
Bear
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) Empty Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW)

Post by Bear Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:17 am

Here are some instructions from Santa to help make it easier for everyone to get a photo from him! Plus, once you get your photo taken, BGF's Graphic Artists will be decorating your photos just in time for the Holidays!

SantaPaw wrote:DIRECTIONS FOR SANTA:
Okay, so you want to see Santa.
Meet us at the Bearywood Mall.
Form a line here:
Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) Omr10
Make sure you wait your turn.
When Santa says “NEXT”, the next person goes.
When it is your turn, sit on the bench with him. (if you are zoomed in this will NOT work!) Santa will talk to you (IF you have Open Chat.) A Picture will be taken of you and Santa. When he says “NEXT”, your turn is up! Don’t worry, after picture time is done, Santa will let us know and we can all mingle with each other and take group pictures!
Take as many pictures as you would like. Post them in the picture topic that will be posted after the party.
Your pictures will be posted a day or two after the party.
Santa needs breaks, too. Depending on how long the party goes, Santa will take breaks time to time. He will be on ‘pause’ mode and will not be talking or moving.
Have fun!

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) Listpo10

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) Santaa11

Last edited by Bear on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) Empty Re: Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW)

Post by ValarieCuddles3 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:05 am

awesome! i'll try to make it!
ValarieCuddles3
ValarieCuddles3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) Empty Re: Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW)

Post by babvrocks1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:07 am

I'm confused do we have to take our own pictures because whenever I take pictures with my computer it freezes so do you guys take the pictures or we.
Thanks. Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 143839
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) Empty Ill

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:11 am

babvrocks1 wrote:I'm confused do we have to take our own pictures because whenever I take pictures with my computer it freezes so do you guys take the pictures or we.
Pictures will be taken by me Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 465488 dont worry! If you want to take pictures for yourself, you are welcome to do so (:
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by babvrocks1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:14 am

So will you send the pictures to us if you take them ?
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:45 am

haileybighugs2 wrote:
babvrocks1 wrote:I'm confused do we have to take our own pictures because whenever I take pictures with my computer it freezes so do you guys take the pictures or we.
Pictures will be taken by me Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 465488 dont worry! If you want to take pictures for yourself, you are welcome to do so (:

can you take a picture of me? thanks!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:21 am

Are we done? Santa is now mingling Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 143839
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:30 am

Yay! The Santa photos are finished, now to the Pawforming Arts Center for a fashion show!!!! Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 923748
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:32 am

Okay Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 465488 This is goin great Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 465488
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 am

WAIT i havent gotten my santa picture
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:00 am

That was a fun party.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:02 am

is it over :'(
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:02 am

lucasgreen98 wrote:WAIT i havent gotten my santa picture

Oh - we were @ the Pawforming arts Centre with out fashion show. Do you still want your photo with santa?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 am

please
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 am

Santa can take your Picture now @ the partyy sserver...please hurry Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 465488
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 am

kk im logging on to the right server
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 am

For those who missed getting a Santa photo - come now Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 465488
Same server & place. Hurry! Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 am

im in europe and teddy terrace but i cant find you guys :'(
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 am

Santa is logging i...he said it is going slow Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 597500
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:08 am

😢
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:12 am

Santa said to hurry for anyone who didnt come
Teddy Terrace UK
BW Mall
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by babvrocks1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:26 am

i'm coming hold on
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:29 am

I believe Santa has been Disconnected but he said he will try to log on.....
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by babvrocks1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:30 am

santa was right there and then poof he's gone and i sat with him and no one was there to take a picture. So is he on break or did he leave Santa Appearance Chat/Party Thread! (TODAY, right NOW) 597500 .
babvrocks1
babvrocks1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 am

Im not sure....Probably on break.
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next