Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Fashion Inc. ( WE NEED MORE PEOPLE)

+7
DemiDiva339
Eddy
BabvRocksGirl
GreenEarthGirl123
NikkiAngel877
chocochipkookie486
GwynethLove
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Fashion Inc. ( WE NEED MORE PEOPLE)

Post by GwynethLove Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 am

DemiDiva339 wrote:BGF name:DemiDiva339
BABV name:DemiDiva339
Timezone:Est
Why you want to join:I love fashion and I'm good at fashion.
Please post a picture of your character with a style fashion:Dont know how to take pics.
Do you love fashion:YES!!So I'm a designer.

accepted, you are added to the designer list.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Fashion Inc. ( WE NEED MORE PEOPLE)

Post by GagaFan Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 am

BGF name: GagaFan
BABV name: AdamBrave74
Timezone: Pacific
Why you want to join: My mom always asks me for fashion tips because apparently I dress fashionably what ever that means
Do you love fashion: I want to be a model here and I'd liked to think so
PICTURE OF MY FAVE OUTFIT.
[img]Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 Fashionbmp[/img]
GagaFan
GagaFan
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 am

GagaFan wrote:BGF name: GagaFan
BABV name: AdamBrave74
Timezone: Pacific
Why you want to join: My mom always asks me for fashion tips because apparently I dress fashionably what ever that means
Do you love fashion: I want to be a model here and I'd liked to think so
PICTURE OF MY FAVE OUTFIT.
[img]Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 Fashionbmp[/img]

Accepted.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:41 am

NikkiAngel877 wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:The layouts are not done???
They're done! I'm so sorry, I've been busy. Here they are:
Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 Hhhh

thanks!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 am

BGF name: Kelly99
BABV name: KellyAdventure61
Timezone: Central/CST
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I really like fashion. Fashion, to me, is just practically expressing yourself through different clothes/styles.
Please post a picture of your character with a style fashion: I'm sorry, but something goes wrong when I try to post a picture so, can my avatar picture count? Sorry!
Do you love fashion: Yes, I do love it! Fashion is one of my loved passions. Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 465488
I would like to be a model. Please and thank you! Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 am

Kelly99 wrote:BGF name: Kelly99
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I really like fashion. Fashion, to me, is just practically expressing yourself through different clothes/styles.
Please post a picture of your character with a style fashion: I'm sorry, but something goes wrong when I try to post a picture so, can my avatar picture count? Sorry!
Do you love fashion: Yes, I do love it! Fashion is one of my loved passions. Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 465488
I would like to be a model. Please and thank you! Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 143839

Accepted, your avvie counted.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 pm

GwynethLove wrote:

Thanks. Something always goes wrong when I try to post pictures... I'll be ready to model anytime! Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 am

Kelly99 wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:

Thanks. Something always goes wrong when I try to post pictures... I'll be ready to model anytime! Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 143839

OK
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 am

We need more people! Apply BGF members!

If you have already applied we're setting up the valentine's day fashion show! I need us to meet soon in January to get the valentine's day fashion show in the way!

Please PM me or VM me if you have any questions about the Love Fashion Inc's 1st annual valentine's day fashion show!

Designers- fashion colors are red, white, pink, and black. You will be starring in the fashion show too.

Models- red, white, pink and black. You will also be starring in it too.

Managers- we have to pick the place on where to have it!

All of us will be starring in the fashion show! Even me!

Sincerly,
GwynethLove
owner and boss of Love Fashion Inc.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 am

Ohh heeey! Im in thiss and sincee I havent been on in a whilee I havent did anything! :S Im a designer and ill get right too doing the designs Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 143839
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 am

Just oneee question When is the valintinee fashion show? Like wat day? Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 465488
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 am

BabvRocksGirl wrote:Just oneee question When is the valintinee fashion show? Like wat day? Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 465488

We could do it on Saturday, February 12?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 am

Yeah thats a goood datee Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 465488 Ill try to get the designes ready Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 143839
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:33 am

BabvRocksGirl wrote:Yeah thats a goood datee Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 465488 Ill try to get the designes ready Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 143839

that seems fine with me.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 pm

What time though??
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

BGF name:Noel
BABV name:NoelFriendRock
Timezone:Mountain
Why you want to join:I love designing outfits
Please post a picture of your character with a style fashion:Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 Pictur10
Do you love fashion:Yes!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:What time though??

We're still planning times.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Noel wrote:BGF name:Noel
BABV name:NoelFriendRock
Timezone:Mountain
Why you want to join:I love designing outfits
Please post a picture of your character with a style fashion:Love Fashion Inc. (  WE NEED MORE PEOPLE) - Page 2 Pictur10
Do you love fashion:Yes!

Accepted. You are a designer.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 08, 2011 4:31 am

*need more people
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 5:31 am

Umm, I haven't been on in a while. So I haven't really done anything.. Sorry.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 am

BGF name:staraugust182
BABV name:StarAugust182
Timezone:Central
Why you want to join:It seems fun
Please post a picture of your character with a style fashion:I wanted to be a designer lol
Do you love fashion:Well yessss!!!!!!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 am

staraugust182 wrote:BGF name:staraugust182
BABV name:StarAugust182
Timezone:Central
Why you want to join:It seems fun
Please post a picture of your character with a style fashion:I wanted to be a designer lol
Do you love fashion:Well yessss!!!!!!

Accepted!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 am

So, Gwyneth, when do I get to do my job (modeling)?
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 08, 2011 11:36 am

Kelly99 wrote:So, Gwyneth, when do I get to do my job (modeling)?

hmm... more details later.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

GwynethLove wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:So, Gwyneth, when do I get to do my job (modeling)?

hmm... more details later.
Okay, thank you.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next