Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clayluv1's Bloggie

+8
heidi02
CalliHugs
tweetysweety11
~Rain~
anitacocoa
CarolynAwesome
Abbe2hip
ClayLuv1
12 posters

Go down

Clayluv1's Bloggie Empty Clayluv1's Bloggie

Post by ClayLuv1 Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 am

Welcome To my blog

Name:Clay
Sport:Softball
Food:Ribs
Toatal# of friends in real life:243
Favorite place:My home town
Favorite color:Purple
Dream Job:Piolot
Book:New Moon
Best Friend(s):Anitacocca,LeanneSnowflake,Honeydew and of corse BBluver.
Pet:My turtle (Cylea),Dog (Houstion) and Cat(Maci)
Lover of:Music and Planes
Mood: Clayluv1's Bloggie 523903 Cool with living in my new home

12/23/09
Well I finally started my blog lol.Today I went to BABW and got frosty.And the way he is stuffed it makes him look like really round lol.What else over the holidays my schools princelbe gave us homework.Not fun.Oh and we finally got all the presients under our tree yay.I must have counted at least 50.Come on down Christmas I am waiting lol.Well I will write more tomorrow aka Christmas Eve.Also today I got my dream item a Holly Bow I am bouncing off the walls.
12/24/09
Well it is here,Christmas Eve!!I got a Elf Card and well wraped my mom's presents.We found a turtle on are patio and took him in.I got to open a present today I opened a football and baseball out fir for BAB.I got it from my cousin.And a five credits card.We are baking cookies today and well tracking Santa on this website. bounce.So yeah that is pretty much it.And I have something planned for tonight.I usally get up at like 4:00 my time and I am talking A.M..I plan to sit on the couch go though my stocking and maybe open a present or two untill my parents get up. Sleep Sleep .Although I will probly fall asleep after 5:00 A.M.So I will update tomorrow have a fun and safe hoilday!And I have a cold for Christmas Yay not!

12/25/09

Yay Christmas is here.Well my plan to get yo at 4:00 didn't happen,I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.So I got VIB(one year)and a $60 gift card to BABW.Yay I got Hal moose.And with that 60$ I can by mabye 2 more.What else I got 7 movies a magazine um 2 BAB kits to make your own(4 in each)and BAB cloths and much ,much,much more.My cold feels better and orange jucie doesn't like my thought.Oh I got my turtle the cutest little ramp he is a new born. bounce We were going to go watch planes but it down poured at around 10:00 my time. 😢 With the 60$ I plan to get the Bossum bunny or the autumn bear or the winter bear if they have it.So yeah that is how I am spending Christmas.Thanks for all your commets.I made a new avatar it is bad but it was last minute.LOL.Also today my friends dog came after me.
12/26/09
Well I have nothing really to write about.Today was the party and it rocked.that is pretty much it for today.

1/9/10
I havn't updated in a while so I thought I would now.I made a new avatar and it snowed where I am well a little father north.I talked to my aunt last night she is in Canada.She was phoneing to talk to my dad about my Grandapa because he is in the hospital.He was not doing good(just like my Grandma who pasted away last March)but now he is fine.I am a "A" honnor roll student.That is about it I am going to put up like one of those "know you better" things.

1-18-10
Hey everyone it's been a while.I got my hair cut(in real life).It used to be to my shoulders but not it is to my chin.I miss my long hair,but hey I never really did like brushing it anway.Softball has caused me to cut my hair because I don't like pony tails.I have been over at my friends all most everyday since she broke her arm.
We just ended the 2Q at school.I have all A's.YAY.My school(the grade I am in)is going on a end of the year field trip to SEAWORLD!!!Get up at 4:00 am and get back at 11:00 pm.I don't really like saying what grade I am in as you can probley tell.Oh my neighbors got a cute puppy.It is 8 weeks old.His name is Chase.Well TTYL I am going to work with my dad today.I used to live where he works so I am so excited.It is a 6 1/2 H.drive so got to go.Bye.

4/1/10
I got a new camra today!YES!I changed my avvieto rememer my best friend back in Texas.I am on SpRiNg BrEaK.I will post more later I have to go shopping.PEACE.

4/4/10
I am going to start updating more because I have more to say.I am going to start to say up my money to buy a BAB I really want the Blosumm Bunny.So I think I will get her.But I am a little short on names.I might name her Clay.Or I might name her Cherry.IDK.I have seen the dragon 5 times alone this moring.I am so excited to go to the party tomorrow.LOL.Maccoroni is fine.His tummy is upset because he ate 5 pounds of Macc & Chess last night.I am redoing my cub condo.My Patio is turning out awesome.TTYL.

Last edited by clayluv1 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 am; edited 11 times in total
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Clayluv1's Bloggie Empty Re: Clayluv1's Bloggie

Post by Abbe2hip Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 am

Nice Blog!!! I also want Frosty!!! He is so cute! I actually like the PSI alot. Clayluv1's Bloggie 152760
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:36 am

Updated as of today(12/24/09).
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynAwesome Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:23 am

congratz on getting your dream gift
cool blog
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:24 am

Thanks!
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:36 am

hey clay Clayluv1's Bloggie 465488
wow thats cool you got the bow Clayluv1's Bloggie 465488
and frosty is soo cute you are lucky hehe
congrats on getthing the elf acess card Clayluv1's Bloggie 465488
wow 50 presents! thats a wholeee lot Clayluv1's Bloggie 465488
you are just like me i went to sleep at 6 am hehe
we are cool like that lol
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:52 am

Cool blog!MERRY CHRISTMAS!Have a pawsome christmas! Clayluv1's Bloggie Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:10 am

Updated as of today (12/25/09).
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 am

Updated(sorry for double posting).
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:12 am

You cut your hair...wow :shock: , Any way, Hope you all have fun at Sea World! I have no clue what our end of the year trip is. I hope it is Six Flags.Also GREAT BLOG! Clayluv1's Bloggie 465488
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 am

Cool blog, Clay!
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:11 am

I bet your haircut looks adorable!! Clayluv1's Bloggie 465488 A field trip to Seaworld? Lucky duck!!! Clayluv1's Bloggie 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 am

I will so update soon.

Please do not post that you "will" be updating.
That is considered spam.
MamieBanana/Chief
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:24 am

I love the color purple too!! XD

Can't wait for the update! ;D
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:36 am

I will be updating very soon right now I got to go help my mom put together a Zhu Zhu Pets Cage9it's not working out to well....seeing plastic being throwen).

Please do not post that you "will" be updating.
That is considered spam.
MamieBanana/Chief
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Whoho! Another blog I can read and enjoy. Clay, what a blog you have here. It is very interesting and I love to learn about other people. Aw, you like the color purple. I would say I am the opposite. I like the colors yellow, green, and blue. I would say I am not a big fan of softball, but I am off baseball. Oh wow there you have many friends Clay. With the attitude and great personality you have, I am not surprised to see you have this many friends. I knew you were a great person when I was browsing this site and am happy to see that you have that many friends in real life. Thank you so much for including me in your best friends list. I absolutely love being your friend. It helps me be a better person because I have someone to look up to you. You are a role model to all with your wonderful and respectful behavior. I am sure its been a couple of months since you got Frosty, but congratulations. I hope your Furry Friend is doing well. Lucky you get to go to Seaworld. When I went there, I really enjoyed seeing the dolphins and really cool exhibits they have there. Yay! A new camera! It is always neat to get a technology that helps you embrace your talents and feelings toward things. Cameras are great for taking pictures and letting out your inner creativity. You can ask Joy herself. She does a wonderful job snapping pictures. I seen some of her pictures that she was so kind to post. I hope you can share with us some creative pictures you take if you are allowed. I hope you update your blog because I can't wait to read some more! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Cool blog!! Clayluv1's Bloggie 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 am

Thanks everyone!
BBLuver I am at my Grandparents house untill Monday and they have a really cool backyard so I will most defitally take some photos.I am going to update now because I have so much to say LOL.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 am

I also looove softball! I hope you have fun at BABW if you get the chance to go!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down