Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears?

+19
sammymc
helenacool18
LoraDazzle4
IsiizFlowerZz
CarlyAllHeart261
❤Crystal❤
mindynature
Kieran
zoeybearsrule200
BasketballLuver
JeannaBearFun
ClayLuv1
Cheer
Spikefan2004
PrincessRachel
princess M
Noel
BriannalovesBABV
HamptonBear
23 posters

Go down

Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears?

Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? Vote_lcap93%Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? Vote_rcap 93% 
[ 38 ]
Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? Vote_lcap7%Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? Empty Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears?

Post by HamptonBear Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 am

What did you guys think of the recent contest we had where you guys chose numbers and everyone was a winner?

Would you like to see more contests like this?

Last edited by HamptonBear on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? Empty Re: Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears?

Post by BriannalovesBABV Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 am

I liked it but I think we should have better prizes (:
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? Empty Re: Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears?

Post by Noel Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:11 am

BriannalovesBABV wrote:I liked it but I think we should have better prizes (:
I agree!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by princess M Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 am

i agree but i loved the contest very much!!!

can you give us credits and this stuff??? it would be awesome !!

Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 599963
Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 59675
princess M
princess M
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 am

I luv it.I t was the best contest ever
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 am

That was a fun contest.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 am

I like how everyone won a prize Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 143839
It was a great contest- I'd definately love to see more in the future!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

I loved it.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 am

Great contest! Even if you got Paw Prints, you can use it for the Bearville Guide Store, and maybe buy some stuff in the future. Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 610897 Also the codes must have been great to get! Nd people might need some credits, so yay for them. (:
I really enjoyed this contest. (: Even if I didn't get the best items, it was nice. I liked choosing a number, my fave number 86. (: 8 is my real fave number and 6 is you-know-who's, the guy in my avatar. hahaha (:
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 am

It's hard to give a BABV item for every member who participated. We offered 100 prizes in one contest, which is quite a lot compared to the other contests. Paw prints might seem small, but they are going to be more useful very soon Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 610897

princess M wrote:

We did offer credits as prizes. We just don't have hundreds of credits to give away.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 am

I loved this contest and I particularly liked how it was fair for everyone. I have to say that I really like the prizes in this contest. There is only so many prizes you can give out and based on the number of people who had tried out for the contest, the prizes were very generous. I absolutely loved the idea of giving out paw prints and I know that was a lot of work giving it out to all seventy to eighty or so members. I think there should be more contest similar to this one if not same. Maybe a little different like instead of guessing numbers it could be something else. Whatever contest Bearville Guide Forum holds, I am almost positive that a lot of members will be fortunate and would be more then happy to take part it. Thank you so much for the amazing prizes and coming up with such a awesome contest. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 am

of course I did! who couldn't?
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 am

I liked this contest it was different from others and was fun to do Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 143839
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 am

I like it! It was a neat contest, I like how everyone gets a prize and how it was different from the others. Even though some people think they don't need paw prints you could use them soon for some codes, and prizes! It was a great contest. =]
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 am

I LOVED it! Especially cause everyone got to win something. Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:43 pm

I liked it very much! I hope we have another like it soon! Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah! i like it!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:17 am

I loved it! Now i can have my own pet Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 465488 YAY!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 am

I love this contest ! Its very good ! Awsome Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 143839
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

Yes, it was great ! Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 143839
I loved how everyone got a prize and no one was left out Did you like Contest 51: Luck of the Bears? 465488

596eb954-039a-4124-8558-a4fc760951de
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 am

loved it!!!!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:03 am

Amazing contest!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by alice(: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:41 am

' i wish there would be a variety of prizes , like credits && psis .
alice(:
alice(:
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Christy M. Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 am

princess M wrote:

i agree:) but i loved how everyone won
Christy M.
Christy M.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down